Thread: I have sinned...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I have sinned...

So I just wanted to get this out to anyone that might be on the path to commit the ultimate cardinal hobbyist sin as I did. “Thou shalt not advance payment for services before services are rendered, regardless of the reason behind the request “ It’s even worse that this confession comes from a 6 year veteran. Yes, this happened to me, not once but twice. One was a provider I sadly thought was a friend in the RW and I allowed myself to be strung along for a couple years, and the most recent and concerning one is a provider I had seen on several occasions, she fed me a line that she was in trouble and dumb ass me thought he was some kind of knight in shining armor, well you know how this story goes and ends as well. I’m not looking for sympathy, berating or even a “told you so!” I also don’t want to put all the ladies in the same category, but just saying gentleman beware I don’t want you to be putting out this same message in the future.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Confession is good for the soul. There are those that have made this mistake and those that will. Hang in there, we all live and learn.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Learn from your sin, move forward young man and sin no more. Fooled you once, shame on the lady. Fooled you twice, shame on you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Say three Hail Marys and wash your willie in holy water.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    LMAO!!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

I love that sense of humor ......

Attachment 233414