Thread: *NEW* UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS!! * PiCTuRe PERFECT * PeTiTe BLoNDe * BOMBSHELL!! *NEW*

Registered Female (Not Verified) JewelsElite's Avatar

*NEW* UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS!! * PiCTuRe PERFECT * PeTiTe BLoNDe * BOMBSHELL!! *NEW*

Hi there, 💋 Thanks for taking the time to view my post.

A little bit about me.

My name is Jewels I'm 23 years old, 5'6 125 Lbs with a perfect petite body.
    I was born and raised in Albuquerque, New mexico I've lived here in Dallas about 5 years. I'm a full-time College student, And am very well travled I consider myself the perfect elite companion I have a fun, friendly, Very down to earth personality. I love to laugh Very laid back and never too up tight! Im also a great conversationalist Bright, educated and I can blend with any situation. I am very neat and clean I always rake great care of myself. " 😉😈 Overall I am sure I will exceed your expectations by far!

***Pm me here first for screening please ***

💋Can't wait to meet you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Holy....!!!! Welcome aboard OH2 Jewles!!! DFW...I’m very jealous of you gentlemen this time. WOWZER!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) JewelsElite's Avatar
    Aww thank you love! Glad to be here! ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Yes welcome.

I cant wait until i get bk to dallas

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Or come to Houston

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Welcome Jewels. Your pictures sure make a good impression! Good information too.

What would help everyone and yourself out would be to post additional information you are willing to share such as the following:

Where in the Dallas area people will be able to meet you.
    Information regarding rates for your time.
    What types of activities you approve of.
    What activities you do not approve of or will not do.

Stay safe and enjoy life!
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffwood7 View Post
    Or come to Houston
    +1 SW
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome...very pretty. Tell us more about your lovely self...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome. Hope we can meet soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey darlin. What is your local? do you see old folks..lol? What is on the menu and the roses? Oh and don't rake your self, rakes leave terrible marks :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Consider this a PM darlin. What is your locale, menu and rates? Damn you are hot!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sexy. I hope I will find more about you in other postings. Your pics are very inviting, just to need more details per other comments

Verified Hobbyist BCD muthaship's Avatar
    Looks edible but she seems to have gone radio silent. Has anyone heard from her?
    Follow me on SWITTER @muthaship@switter.at

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Jewels!