Hey guys! I am available in the Victoria area until Tuesday, so cum see me while you still can.

I am available with an incall in the Victoria area until Tuesday morning. Then heading out of town. Outcalls are also available if we have met previously or you have at least 2 recent references from reputable indy ladies that will vouch for you . Rates for my time incall and outcall are provided below.

I travel quite often, mostly all over Texas, but, sometimes out of state as well. You definitely won't want to miss your chance to experience my true passion for what I do. When a person loves and truly enjoys what they do, it shows.....so cum let me show you mine.

TO VIEW MY PICS, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YBck4ryCEJIvl5TI2

Rates for my time INCALL:

100/Qv.*** 150/Hhr. ***200/Hr.*** 300/90 Mins.***
400/2 Hrs.*** 1000/Overnight (8 Hrs)

Rates for my time OUTCALL:

200/Hhr.***250/Hr.***350/90 Mins.***
450/2 Hrs.*** 1200/Overnight (8 Hrs.)

Please send me a PM and then TEXT me at 346-304-5072. Please include your handle, site, desired length of visit, preferred time of visit, your preferred method of contact, and recent references (if you have any). I am newbie friendly at my discretion.

List of naughty things I LOVE:

BBBJ, MPCFS, COF, DATY, Prostate Massage, FBSM, Role-play, Femdom, Reverse Russian, Tease and Denial, DT, FF, True Cock Worship, MSOG, Extreme Edging, SS, Squirting/Gushing, Foot Fetishes, Fantasies and Fetishes, Couples, Toys And Toys For Boys. Trips to Greece also available for extra tip.

List of naughty things I DON'T:

BBFS And TUMA (On Him)

Pics & Vids Link Also Located Below In My Signature Line!