Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Female Condoms?

Verified Hobbyist BCD BruceWayneTNA's Avatar

Female Condoms?

Ladies... what’s your opinion? Pros and Cons...

Im not a lady, but I found most are hesitant to use them. Perhaps because they are unfamiliar with their use but also because proper installation is a pain. Whereas a regular condom is easy on/ easy off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Oam2.0 View Post
    Im not a lady, but I found most are hesitant to use them. Perhaps because they are unfamiliar with their use but also because proper installation is a pain. Whereas a regular condom is easy on/ easy off.
    Maybe for some, but there ARE girls out there that don't know how to select the right size or put it on.

BTDT with them

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    They are uncomfortable af, condoms feel way better.

Retired Companion
    Ive tried them twice. They seemed noisy but otherwise not bad. Thinking about suggesting we try them to a certain client. :)

Registered Female (Not Verified) alastinatalie's Avatar
    I always have these in stock and find them a bit trickier than regular but definitely helpful for people who don't enjoy the other options. Hard to get in but easy to get out! A great invention IMO.

Find my Eccie Reviews
    Find my Gallery on OH2 for TONS of Pics!

411: P74710 - Switter: @NatalieChambers
    My website: mychambers.moonfruit.com
    mychambers@protonmail.com
    763-260-l4l5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Experienced it once. Did not go back even tho the provider was hot as hell. Its a deal-breaker, as far as I'm concerned.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilman Sam View Post
    Experienced it once. Did not go back even tho the provider was hot as hell. Its a deal-breaker, as far as I'm concerned.
    Why didn't you suggest a different kind? Im sure she would have obliged your request.

Way too much work...kills the mood!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

I’ve experienced them a few times, never with satisfactory results. Not boasting, but my size and length seems to have been the issue. I would push them up too far and it ended up being a virtual BB. We’d have to stop and go to covered Plan B. Not a fan!

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I’ve experienced them a few times, never with satisfactory results. Not boasting, but my size and length seems to have been the issue. I would push them up too far and it ended up being a virtual BB. We’d have to stop and go to covered Plan B. Not a fan!
    I'm grateful you are honest with the experience ...... Hugs and kisses

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Seems like a good idea for FMF. No need to change covers when changing holes, which is distracting.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AnastasiaForU's Avatar
    I have been told by the gentlemen that I have used them with that it feel more natural, not restricting as a male condom. I like them, the inner ring hits all the right places. Most men are used to male condoms and don't want to try...their choice, I have both.

-Ana
    AnastasiaForU
    Houston's Petite Passionate Redhead
    Private Upscale Location in the Energy Corridor
    P411- P310319
    References Required
    I am not Catholic nor do I travel to Greece
    Reviews:E-461072
    / OH2-759425
    Anastasiaforu74@gmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified) Wobble's Avatar
    So here are my thoughts based on my personal experiences with the FC2.

I was fortunate enough to be introduced to the FC2 by a lovely lady in Houston a few years ago. Being a somewhat curious soul, I was more than willing to give it a try. I can understand why some ladies might have some initial apprehension in trying it out, as it looks pretty strange and fitting it correctly would appear to require some practice and a little patience.

So with it correctly in place (and the application of a little additional lubricant to Junior) it was time to take it for a spin. Anyway, all I can say was WOW !!! The feeling was absolutely fucking sensational. In a completely different league to any conventional rubber as far as I was concerned, so I was instantly sold, hook, line and sinker.

Following on from there, I introduced a number of ladies to its merits. While initial fitting was slightly awkward, their experiences were on the whole very positive. One lady in particular had an extremely fulfilling multi-orgasmic experience as a result of the internal ring (as mentioned by Miss Anastasia). So much so in fact that she refused to let me leave until I had scored an additional couple of goals (so a freebie additional hour - almost).

I also took it for a Grecian Cruise with another Houston lovely (improvised installation with the help of one of her vibrators). She found the experience to be a significant improvement over conventional rubbers, as it eliminated the problems often associated with undesirable friction. Afterwards she told me that that was one of the most enjoyable butt fucks she had ever had.

To date I have only had one negative experience with the FC2. On that occasion the lady assured me that she knew what she was doing, and basically just put it over Junior like a conventional rubber, then lay back and told me to slide him in. Anyway, let's just say that with this method, the experience was far from satisfactory. I suggested a number of times that we try fitting it as per the manufacturer's instructions, but she insisted (incorrectly) that she knew what she was doing and that this was the correct way.

So in summary, while it looks pretty weird, the resulting feeling from my perspective is about as close as to bare as you will ever experience, if (and only if) it is fitted correctly. So ladies (and gents) don't be shy about giving them a try. Just be sure to check out the instructional videos first, to ensure a thoroughly satisfying experience.
    Last edited by Wobble; 06-20-2019 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Auto correct doing it's usual weird thing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So which experienced FC2 provider wants to help me try it out for the 1st time?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast