Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
So here are my thoughts based on my personal experiences with the FC2.

I was fortunate enough to be introduced to the FC2 by a lovely lady in Houston a few years ago. Being a somewhat curious soul, I was more than willing to give it a try. I can understand why some ladies might have some initial apprehension in trying it out, as it looks pretty strange and fitting it correctly would appear to require some practice and a little patience.

So with it correctly in place (and the application of a little additional lubricant to Junior) it was time to take it for a spin. Anyway, all I can say was WOW !!! The feeling was absolutely fucking sensational. In a completely different league to any conventional rubber as far as I was concerned, so I was instantly sold, hook, line and sinker.

Following on from there, I introduced a number of ladies to its merits. While initial fitting was slightly awkward, their experiences were on the whole very positive. One lady in particular had an extremely fulfilling multi-orgasmic experience as a result of the internal ring (as mentioned by Miss Anastasia). So much so in fact that she refused to let me leave until I had scored an additional couple of goals (so a freebie additional hour - almost).

I also took it for a Grecian Cruise with another Houston lovely (improvised installation with the help of one of her vibrators). She found the experience to be a significant improvement over conventional rubbers, as it eliminated the problems often associated with undesirable friction. Afterwards she told me that that was one of the most enjoyable butt fucks she had ever had.

To date I have only had one negative experience with the FC2. On that occasion the lady assured me that she knew what she was doing, and basically just put it over Junior like a conventional rubber, then lay back and told me to slide him in. Anyway, let's just say that with this method, the experience was far from satisfactory. I suggested a number of times that we try fitting it as per the manufacturer's instructions, but she insisted (incorrectly) that she knew what she was doing and that this was the correct way.

So in summary, while it looks pretty weird, the resulting feeling from my perspective is about as close as to bare as you will ever experience, if (and only if) it is fitted correctly. So ladies (and gents) don't be shy about giving them a try. Just be sure to check out the instructional videos first, to ensure a thoroughly satisfying experience.
I was starting to think I was the only one who’s had any enjoyment with them?