Thread: What You Been Waiting For - New to OurHome but not the Hobby - 5122279526

Verified Companion Companion

Thumbs up What You Been Waiting For - New to OurHome but not the Hobby - 5122279526

Freakiest MILF in Austin. I offer one of the Hottest Sessions in the ATX. Intimate Encounters for the Generous Gentleman. Menu is huge GFE, FBSM, CW, FS, DT, Water games, toy show, greek with limitations, MSOG, Daty bdsm, spanking and many other options. I am sweet yet bold and never afraid to try anything once. Always freshly showered with a kitty so sweet youll need a dentist after. Incall or Outcall multiple hour and overnite sessions available.No QV so please keep that in mind.NOW OFFERING DOUBLES WITH ZOEY. Dont waste My Time Dont Disrespect me. No Law Enforcement Affiliation , Explicit Talk or BBFS.

512-227-9526

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome love. You look like Marisa Tomei :-) in the picture with your phone

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Hello and welcome gorgeous. I dig your menu, what does your donation look like?
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

Welcome CJ. Gentlemen she's legit. I took the first pic myself (the one laying on the bed). She's fun, great DT, great personality. ;-)