I have seen Chrissy several times closer to home, but due to coincident travels, we were able to meet at Chrissy's upscale hotel in Pittsburgh. As always, Chrissy provides very nice meeting places and enhances them with her personal touches. Candlelight and music provide the perfect atmosphere to enjoy the ultimate provider.

Chrisy was dressed, per my request, in black with heels to match. She looks sexy in anything (or nothing) but she looked hotter than ever, which is quite an accomplishment. After a greeting of hugs and deep kisses, and a drink to relax, we got down to the serious business of pleasure. As we have been together many times, Chrissy knows exactly what "trips my trigger". She got right into some deep oral action with plenty of licking and sucking. No one can compare! I had my turn to DATY and suck her gorgeous breasts. She soon got back to treating me to her unbelievable oral skills. She would bring me to the brink and let me settle back down over and over again until there was just no more holding back.

Chrissy is a BBW with special emphasis on the "Beautiful". She is beautiful in both both personality and looks. If you look up sexy in the dictionary, you will find a picture of Chrissy. No words can do her justice.

I will see Chriisy every chance I get.