Thread: I'm out of the loop what's an "N Girl"?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

I'm out of the loop what's an "N Girl"?

??

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    There used to be a group on ECCIE that promised "no BS, no drama, and necked knowledge" (slang for BBBJ) and they usually had an "N" in their name, hence they came to be known as "N girls." While the presence of "N" names isn't around anymore, you can sometimes detect who's an "N girl" still because they have similarly sounding ads or a circulated phone number.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    There used to be a group on ECCIE that promised "no BS, no drama, and necked knowledge" (slang for BBBJ) and they usually had an "N" in their name, hence they came to be known as "N girls." While the presence of "N" names isn't around anymore, you can sometimes detect who's an "N girl" still because they have similarly sounding ads or a circulated phone number.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Lmao.. that's that OLD aspd slag. Back when CBJ was expected and those ladies were down low... kinda funny. How and the hell did the op find that term?