Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jenni Snow: Blonde Diaries: Jenni Snow-wierd experience took cold shower

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar

Jenni Snow: Blonde Diaries: Jenni Snow-wierd experience took cold shower

Companion's Handle: Jenni Snow
    Date of Visit: 5/19/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....273-Jenni-Snow
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes-kinda
    Activities: BBBJ, nipple play, mish, doggie and then stopped.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr but ended in 15 mins
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: As in pics but cuter in person.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    THIS IS A FANTASY

Text'd Jenni a few times but our schedules didnt work out. Finally thought I am going to meet the greek cutie queen after we setup an appt for an 90 mins. I wanted to do the greek/special for 90 mins given all her past reviews.. I should have checked the recent ones as my experience was a 180 from previous reviews.

Walking up the stairs of her incall (2 star apt), I could distinctly smell XXXXX smoke and entered the apt where it was much stronger. She was totally out of it, zoned out and gave a weak hug and a peck.
    She said it was maybe her neighbors or something like that and went silent. Zero IOP. I started disrobing her and rubbing her pussy while playing with her tits. She was wet and I was excited.
    Threw her on the make shift bed and started detecting a slight odor and wasnt sure if it was the XXXX or something else.. I didnt want to daty given the odor as it usually means an unclean beaver.
    Flipped her into doggie to make sure and a couple of thrusts in, god damn!, it was like I was in a rotten fish market.
    Told her i couldnt stand the smell and ended the session, left 140 on the counter even though it was 15 mins into it and left like there's no tomorrow.

She is totally submissive, silent and would make for a good dom session but she needs to clean up her snatch and act. I wouldnt repeat with her given so many other providers who are excellent in our town.

YMMV!

and then I woke up with the smell of rotten fish still lingering on ........bad dream.. ugh!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-17-2019 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Editied for forbidden topic.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Got a PM from her calling me names and being a liar. :-) She needs to understand that most hobbyists meet to have fun and not deal with funkiness or attitudes. No wonder asian providers are in so much demand for their hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke_stevens View Post
    Got a PM from her calling me names and being a liar. :-) She needs to understand that most hobbyists meet to have fun and not deal with funkiness or attitudes. No wonder asian providers are in so much demand for their hygiene.
    I had a similar experience, although I liked her submissiveness. Her feminine odor was quite pungent and intolerable, I asked her about it thru PM and she responded saying it’s due to her cycle, I then asked for a discounted session so I could give her a second chance and she said no. So now all I can do is hopefully prevent other gents from experiencing the same. She no longer responds to my messages.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Red face

I agree she work a babe dolls FW on hwy 157 went to tip her on stage an wamo!! Stench of ..... Was !! well what the op said . an she doesn't work there anymore

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs down Needs to improve...

She is on the D Team for good reasons.

Verified Hobbyist BCD MysteryMan's Avatar
    It is surprising and somewhat strange that she will not get the odor issue corrected.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why would she get it fixed when she’s in denial......from her latest ads:

“...Kitty Kat is so fresh and so clean clean...����”

“Guys I have a "NO" review and what he wrote are all lies... My below area does not smell and I do not xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...”

When you have to mention it in your ads..... you have a problem.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-03-2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Edited for forbidden topic.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-03-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Nothing like getting a nice lady up on all fours and just plunging right in with your tongue first.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Doggy Purps View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    If her cat smells that bad, you think the door to Greece is gonna smell much better? 🤦*♂️

FancyInHeels, I was not aware of the substance edited and guidelines. Ty for the edit and I will make a point of it in future reviews.
    Ty

Verified Hobbyist BCD

This is a repeat performance by her

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So...fyi...this chick is lurking in the reviews section and messaging anyone that comments. SOOO glad I didn't book her. Seems like more drama would come of it than anything good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast