Thread: Shine Da Great imposter!

BANNED!

Shine Da Great imposter!

It has come to my attention that some mofoookers are attempting to book using my great name. Ladies please make sure to get a message from here. Also, in this case ask for a dick pic. Shine da great is endowed with a 10 and a half inch dick with an inch of girth. Hard black Mandingo. So if that shit doesn’t measure up, it’s not I. Please folks do not sully my great name with shenanigans. Thanks . Tooodlez....

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thank you for a very relative warning expressed in your unique and exuberant style, Shine!

Yes, some trolls impersonate known members here and elsewhere, so for safety's sake, ALWAYS follow up a text, call, or email with a confirmation PM onsite.

As to Mandingo or other trading cards, chuckle, get the lewd nudes while you can before the Texas Legislate makes 'em illegal. They are taking a step in that direction:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?154722-Texas-May-Soon-Criminalize-Unsolicited-Dick-Pics

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-08-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    You do know that girth is measured all the way around. So if you are an inch in girth I would say you are a true pencil dick sir.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^^^

Easy to mistype when thinking in wide widths, grin. (Wish this wench would whittle the width of her waist when writing that stat, drat!)

Average shillelagh girth is 4.81 inches, according to this informative and interesting article:
    https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19902190/average-male-girth/

Forgive the good-natured digressions, OP, and appreciation for reminding members to be cautious.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-08-2019 at 01:17 PM.

BANNED!
    Banko shoto unless you have perfectly manicured toes, nails with perky c breast nipples this foooking thread was not meant for you. Although I am still available to cuckold you with your girlfriend, wife or a lady you pay for plus my small hourly rate. Otherwise, I only want Ladays to respond. Tooodlez.....

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    It has come to my attention that some mofoookers are attempting to book using my great name. Ladies please make sure to get a message from here. Also, in this case ask for a dick pic. Shine da great is endowed with a 10 and a half inch dick with an inch of girth. Hard black Mandingo. So if that shit doesn’t measure up, it’s not I. Please folks do not sully my great name with shenanigans. Thanks . Tooodlez....

I will 2nd Shine's good advice to the ladies as it's happened to me also.............. Luckily the majority of girls on here already know and can just text me but yes, Shine is correct. Ladies please make sure the gent sends you a PM from here or Eccie and then with a number to verify its him with his references.....................

Good Thread Shine......................!!! Happy hobbying buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    You do know that girth is measured all the way around. So if you are an inch in girth I would say you are a true pencil dick sir.

Hell, I almost choked on my damn drink LOL... Didn't see that coming.

I hate idiots that do this !! Especially how could you try and impersonate Slayer like come on dude !! No way you could review like that gent LOL !!

When a guy texts me I tell him to pm me and include his phn number to verify its actually them. No exceptions !!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post

Hell, I almost choked on my damn drink LOL... Didn't see that coming.

I hate idiots that do this !! Especially how could you try and impersonate Slayer like come on dude !! No way you could review like that gent LOL !!

When a guy texts me I tell him to pm me and include his phn number to verify its actually them. No exceptions !!

Perfectly stated my lovely...............................!!!! You rock Jessika

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Dafuq?

Are you fa real? This is a parody account...right? 🙄

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

10 inches !!!! Ohhh yea. Time to saddle up & ride

Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    Hahaha.

It's way worse than that my man! Bwahahaha. If measured "around" (which yes is the proper way, i.e. circumference) then 1in is STAGGERINGLY tiny! I mean like OMFG micro!

Even 1in "across" measured side to side is very small. It translates to 1.0*pi. Since 1 times anything is just the same number again it means the girth (around) is simply the value of pi. So, 1in across equals a girth of ~3.14159in.

Average penis girth is 4.65in circumference which = ~ 4.65/pi = 1.48in width ("across" measured side to side at widest point). So, the average man is close to 1.5in width across which translates to about 4.65in around.

1in around would be = ~ 1.0/pi = .32in wide (haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    ^^^

Average shillelagh girth is 4.81 inches, according to this informative and interesting article:
    https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19902190/average-male-girth/

That's a good article Fancy. It's very close to the average and close enough to not need an argument but for accuracy, the average of averages from a variety of studies, which gives us a closer accuracy to the "average" man, is right at 4.6-4.65in around (circumference).

Again, per above, most men are about 1.45 to about 1.5 inches across (measured side to side).

The fake 10in length argument? Totally wasted anyway even when they are real. I'll take my measurements any day of the week over that shit. Especially that 1in width argument earlier. I can only imagine it was a typo? Hahaha.

-MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    math guy, I didn't want to throw a big word out there like circumference since he didn't know what girth meant. Didn't want to confuse him more.

He was more than likely aiming for the 2 on the keyboard & accidentally pressed the 1 ....... I won't make fun of a 1 inch girth for the record, a mouth can compensate for the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    He was more than likely aiming for the 2 on the keyboard & accidentally pressed the 1 ....... I won't make fun of a 1 inch girth for the record, a mouth can compensate for the end result.
    Agree Universal. I assumed that too. I also wouldn't make fun of 1in girth if we meant the translated girth measured "around" which would be as I said above roughly 3.14inches girth. Fyi guys girth is not width. You do it around (circumference). You want to measure it around, like a cylinder.

I would say a true "around" girth of 1in, which translates to only .3inches wide is likely non-existent even in the most dramatic micropenis cases. That's why I joked about it. Because it really doesn't exist. Even the smallest micropenis, like a baby penis size , is *still* more than .3inches wide. In fact most micropenis, even dramatic cases, are probably over .75in wide (.75*pi = ~2.35in girth around).

A girth of 3.14inches (~1in "wide") is still pretty small compared to the average of 4.65in but not something I would shame someone over. I wouldn't shame anyone in fact. I was just laughing b/c of the boastful post and the measurements which would look silly (imagine 10.5in long and it's only .3in across - that is point .3 as in 1/3in across... hehehe). Ya, true pencil dick haha. That's why I was sure he typo'd but it was just funny.

2in was much more likely what he meant which is about 2*pi = ~6.25in EG (measured "around").

-mg