Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Getting verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Getting verified

WHY is it so difficult to get verified by a girl that is half way attractive on this site. I am getting a ton or requests with women I would not even meet for a drink, and the only HALF WAY attractive women that want to meet have been unverified, and I am a little nervous meeting a girl that has not been verified with zero feedback from other members.

I am willing to just meet for a drink, or a massage, or anything to get past this hurdle. I am sorry I am not going to pay money to some lady that I think is just unattractive just fo a verification. I am willing massage, just drinks, just dinner, just going to a movie, walk in the park, or what ever hell if that works. I really need to get verified as its totally annoying.

IF ANY VERIFIED LADIES would like to help out and verify a newbie, I would really appreciate it. Everyone on this website was "unverified" at one point.. Help a guy out. :0)

Steve

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro. Just drinks, just dinner or a walk in the park does not get you verified. A BCD meeting will get you verified.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Site "Guide"
    Moved from Welcome Wagon as it is not really Welcome Wagon material.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Indeed, you have to see someone behind closed doors nekkid, NOT just for a meet & greet or massage with no "erotic extras." That is specified in this thread:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?59406-The-H2-Verification-Procedure-for-Hobbyists-and-Companions

Here's a collection of newbie-friendly lassies. Go to the last post for the current compendium:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?133834-Houston-Newbie-Friendly-Companion-Thread/page2

And even if not on that list, you may always contact the companion of your choice and ask her nicely what she requires in order to entertain you. By the way, even verified fellows must still be screened and should be prepared to offer info and/or references, as H2 validation is for SITE purposes/access ONLY. That designation doesn't mean any gent has been vetted to any individual lusty lady's safety and comfort expectations. Vice versa for lads; do your research, too!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-31-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin View Post
    WHY is it so difficult to get verified by a girl that is half way attractive on this site. I am getting a ton or requests with women I would not even meet for a drink, and the only HALF WAY attractive women that want to meet have been unverified, and I am a little nervous meeting a girl that has not been verified with zero feedback from other members.

I am willing to just meet for a drink, or a massage, or anything to get past this hurdle. I am sorry I am not going to pay money to some lady that I think is just unattractive just fo a verification. I am willing massage, just drinks, just dinner, just going to a movie, walk in the park, or what ever hell if that works. I really need to get verified as its totally annoying.

IF ANY VERIFIED LADIES would like to help out and verify a newbie, I would really appreciate it. Everyone on this website was "unverified" at one point.. Help a guy out. :0)

Steve
    Steve,

You sound very well... a little stressed. You may not find many reviews on ladies here because the "No review policy" is in effect for a lot of ladies. I have also had gents that had issues with the review forum ect… but you may find that you get a better response being polite. There is something for everyone here. Hope you find what your looking for.

Good Luck,
    Jess

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OK thank you so much for the tip very well taken and thanks a lot will see where this goes from here

Retired Companion

Alien verified womanizer

WHY is it so difficult to get verified by a girl that is half way attractive on this site.

I am getting a ton or requests with women I would not even meet for a drink.

I am sorry I am not going to pay money to some lady that I think is just unattractive just fo a verification. I really need to get verified as its totally annoying.

so... you think that becoming verified will make it instantly rain hot chicks? o.o

Everyone on this website was "unverified" at one point.. Help a guy out. :0)
    I was instantly verified from an ECCIE vouch... just sayin'

just go thru a provider's alternate screening and then meet, have fun and

BOOM!

Verified Hobbyist

so radical...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    so... you think that becoming verified will make it instantly rain hot chicks? o.o

I was instantly verified from an ECCIE vouch... just sayin'

just go thru a provider's alternate screening and then meet, have fun and

BOOM!

Verified Hobbyist

so radical...

Exactly !! Lmao.. But hey Im thinking his rant may not help. All you do is see a verified lady. Well, I have noticed that SOME ladies do not send over verification. I am a lady that does send over verification to Oh2 if you are legit and we met for more than drinks !
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 05-31-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    But hey Im thinking his WHINE may not help.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    Gotta P LOL

Retired Companion

better get right to get verified

Well, I have noticed that SOME ladies do not send over verification. I am a lady that does send over verification to Oh2 if you are legit and we met for more than drinks !

yikes! I send over verification myself

Exactly !! Lmao.. But hey Im thinking his rant may not help.

his rant is rude and condescending ugh

like don't waltz in here being a dunce in distress expecting babes to quickly save you from
    the throes of the scary, unverified companions ooooooh

GTFO

OP needs to get right before he get verified

!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

yikes! I send over verification myself

his rant is rude and condescending ugh

like don't waltz in here being a dunce in distress expecting babes to quickly save you from
    the throes of the scary, unverified companions ooooooh

GTFO

OP needs to get right before he get verified

!

Hey but... Most of the ladies here are unattractive.. yet he is still desperately seeking Becky.. IJS LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same problem here... spent money meeting 3 providers who ended up not even replying to other providers as reference. I should post a follow up of the review to reflect the negative instead of just posting the positive if the provider cant even be a ref.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    Same problem here... spent money meeting 3 providers who ended up not even replying to other providers as reference. I should post a follow up of the review to reflect the negative instead of just posting the positive if the provider cant even be a ref.
    Amen Bro. !!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    Providing a review DOES NOT mean a lady HAS TO GIVE YOU A REFERENCE.. I suggest you follow Ck's sticky/handbook but then again your verified so why would a lady owe you verification?
    I wish ladies could also do a after the fact client report but hey... you know !!
    Kinda would make you seem like a jerk writing one thing. Then going back on the provider because she "doesn't refer" you … we are NOT obligated to do anything more than the session WE AGREE TO...
    Unless REFERRAL is agreed at that time. Hell especially when gents take weeks months ect to post reviews on their damn time oh and write wtf they want !! Please...

Back to the OP
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 06-01-2019 at 02:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast