Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think what Domo is complaining about is not getting a reference from ladies he has seen so that he can pass screening for other ladies. I've been quite fortunate in that those I've seen have been happy to provide references. It really helps to have a great attitude, show appreciation to the provider for seeing you, and just be nice. Also, ask up front if she'd be willing to provide a reference or two. I try not to ask for more than a couple of refs before seeing that provider again. It shows I appreciate her help.

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Also, if you want to use a provider you've seen as a ref, give her a heads-up via PM, something like - "Hi (Pretty Lady), this is Bert - hope you are well! I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to provide as reference for me? If you're willing, please let me know how you'd like this provider to contact you. Thank you so much!" If she responds, you're good to go.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jessica if u dont know anything dont speak like u know. I asked the provider to be a ref so I can pass screening. She agreed, she knows cuz I text and she ok it.

Being a jerk goes both ways, saying u will be a ref and dont is a jerk move. Writing a good review such that you can get a ref and dont get a ref. Hmmm
    Astro is correct, having issues with screening from stupid agencies. Because yes they tell me that none of the ladies are responding after they request. And I even messaged the providers. I never had a problem on eccie. Never, dont know what the deal is here. All the providers bait and switch and no shows. Should I make reviews to warn others?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't know what to tell you, man. Agree that if the ladies agreed to provide ref and didn't follow through, that's not right. All you can do is move on until you find some that will. I don't think blasting them on a public forum will really help your cause - might even cause ladies to shy away from you. If you want to give fellow mongers a heads-up, the secure hobbyist forum might be the best place for that.

A65

Retired Companion

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Providing a review DOES NOT mean a lady HAS TO GIVE YOU A REFERENCE.. I suggest you follow Ck's sticky/handbook but then again your verified so why would a lady owe you verification?
    I wish ladies could also do a after the fact client report but hey... you know !!
    Kinda would make you seem like a jerk writing one thing. Then going back on the provider because she "doesn't refer" you … we are NOT obligated to do anything more than the session WE AGREE TO...
    Unless REFERRAL is agreed at that time. Hell especially when gents take weeks months ect to post reviews on their damn time oh and write wtf they want !! Please...

Back to the OP

lolol

noooo J, I think he meant that the ladies he met & even reviewed,
    didn't help him out by providing a reference for him

this is why I like PrivateDelights... providers can respond to their reviews,
    so it shows a bit more legitimacy

Verified Companion Companion Tiffany Dash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    Jessica if u dont know anything dont speak like u know. I asked the provider to be a ref so I can pass screening. She agreed, she knows cuz I text and she ok it.

Being a jerk goes both ways, saying u will be a ref and dont is a jerk move. Writing a good review such that you can get a ref and dont get a ref. Hmmm
    Astro is correct, having issues with screening from stupid agencies. Because yes they tell me that none of the ladies are responding after they request. And I even messaged the providers. I never had a problem on eccie. Never, dont know what the deal is here. All the providers bait and switch and no shows. Should I make reviews to warn others?

Well... Domo1, let me add my 2 cents. Agencies don't respond, they are high volume and you get what you pay for. They see men all day because that's how agencies work and most of us, don't accept agency references anyways. But, people have lives outside of this as well so they arent just going to rapidly respond to your reference request or some don't respond because they have other things to respond to and forget or they just don't want to vouch for you/pass their business to the next girl (I hate it too when a girl doesn't respond) and that is what it is.

A revenge review is kinda not cool though. It's never cool to flip out on someone online because of anything unless if you were in a violent situation. It's not cool to flip out online at all unless you are harmed. Not attacking you but just giving you a little perspective and trying to nudge you into taking the "high road". And honestly, a glowing review doesn't earn you a pass to be emotionally abusive xoxoxo
    Text me @ 832-356-7059 !! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

lolol

noooo J, I think he meant that the ladies he met & even reviewed,
    didn't help him out by providing a reference for him

this is why I like PrivateDelights... providers can respond to their reviews,
    so it shows a bit more legitimacy

Yup. Just waiting on Texas to catch up with the real world Lmao... But hey a lot of these old heads are stuck in aspd ways and think ladies don't have a right to voice a response...
    His reply was entertaining to say the least !!

Them ladies still do not owe him a reference just because he reviewed... he just sounds salty. Lol and I also agree with TDash post. Actually completely agree with it.

Verified Companion Companion
    Well hello there Sugar welcome to OH2‼️🤗

Retired Companion

Alien ugh

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    But hey a lot of these old heads are stuck in aspd ways and think ladies don't have a right to voice a response...
    His reply was entertaining to say the least !!

yuck

ASPD mentality needs to be eradicated

there's two sides to a story, so providers should be allowed to voice
    their own response to their reviews

!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Be fair and honest. Most of the girls I've seen, I'd like to see again. I'm sure I have my moments as well but all in time. Most things can be handled once you see someone. I'd pay attention to the frequent providers that work regularly you may have better luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Actually did. The chick never sent in the vouch. So i am one bcd with no vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    so... you think that becoming verified will make it instantly rain hot chicks? o.o

I was instantly verified from an ECCIE vouch... just sayin'

just go thru a provider's alternate screening and then meet, have fun and

BOOM!

Verified Hobbyist

so radical...

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm not sure what he considers hot, I believe I'm a hot provider and I got it going on behind close doors too. I give references to other providers, and Fancy can tell you I have done my part to verify quite a few on this site. But as a newbie you have to screen, and if you are interested my screening is quick and painless! Good luck with your search
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
    It really helps to have a great attitude, show appreciation to the provider for seeing you, and just be nice.
    ^^^ Amen, brutha. That’s the key to an enjoyable hobby experience.
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

not all ladies will vouch nor refrence ask them first. most legitmate indys dont accept agency vouches cus they dont remember anything about you but a phone number lol. check the newbies friendly list then look up reviews on your pick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2