Hey Guys! It’s Me! That fun loving companion “Girl-Next-Door” from your dreams! My name is Nadia... I am 29 years old. People say I have a very gentle touch, and a sensual personality… Sweet, lovely and kind are words that describe my personality best...
PicsArt_05-30-01.46.01.jpg

♥️ I’m up for almost anything. I know how to have a good time and love new experiences…

♥️ I’m smart and attractive and I guarantee the best experience possible when you indulge in my company. You only live once and I am only here for a short time so pick up that phone and call me up NOW!

♥️ I promise that I can exceed your expectations. I am available day and night but just call me up for availability so we can set something up. My goal is to make you happy and leave you longing for our next session! Waiting to meet you guys! I am independent respectful and discreet, so I expect the same from you.

♥️ Your experience with me will be more than remarkable! I LOVE to have FUN, FUN, FUN! I believe a woman’s best accessory is her smile, so I wear mine confidently and often. I am educated, articulate and best of all, I’m very easy-going and fun to be around.

0ae06e637583fd876d96274971e2ab26_f.jpg

Call or text me anytime @ 719-345-7409

💜Incalls💜

Qv_100
Hh_120
1hr_200

♥️Outcalls♥️
Hh_200
Hr_300

Multiple Hr Specials!! 💋
Available upon request! ♥️

💋Located on 820&Beach