Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Experience with regulars

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    90% of the time, I’m all about seeing regulars. First dates can be awkward both in and out of the hobby; I much prefer the heightened experience that comes from getting to know each other over time, learning how to please each other and building mutual trust that makes it easier to try new thing and push the limits of pleasure.

I mean no offense to the OP, but asking for, or expecting, a discounted rate because you see someone often seems beyond tacky, IMHO. If she was worth it the first time, enough to make you want to come back, why would you ask her to value herself less on subsequent visits? It’s like you want to penalize her for good service.

I have a couple of favorite restaurants. I visit them more frequently, I’ve built a rapport with the staff, I know what kind of service to expect, all of which heightens the dining experience and makes it even more enjoyable than the first time. On occasion, they may even throw in a little extra something. But it’s never expected, nor would I ask them to discount my meal just because the are so lucky to have me visit so often. It just seems inappropriate to me.
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How many times does it take to become a regular? I've seen the same girls a few times over the last 6 months, am I their regular? I do try and communicate with them often to keep that repertoire.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Yes! Exactly this.

There is a noticeable difference between entitled ppl and generous ppl. I’m sure subconsciously ppl treat them differently.

Thank you for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post
    90% of the time, I’m all about seeing regulars. First dates can be awkward both in and out of the hobby; I much prefer the heightened experience that comes from getting to know each other over time, learning how to please each other and building mutual trust that makes it easier to try new thing and push the limits of pleasure.

I mean no offense to the OP, but asking for, or expecting, a discounted rate because you see someone often seems beyond tacky, IMHO. If she was worth it the first time, enough to make you want to come back, why would you ask her to value herself less on subsequent visits? It’s like you want to penalize her for good service.

I have a couple of favorite restaurants. I visit them more frequently, I’ve built a rapport with the staff, I know what kind of service to expect, all of which heightens the dining experience and makes it even more enjoyable than the first time. On occasion, they may even throw in a little extra something. But it’s never expected, nor would I ask them to discount my meal just because the are so lucky to have me visit so often. It just seems inappropriate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post

You said, TACKY
    EXACTLY
    smart men get a tongue bath

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2