Thread: Prince Harry

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Prince Harry

This in the news>
    "Prince Harry has always been viewed as the wild one in the royal family. That perception changed, however, after Harry married Meghan Markle, who reportedly changed him for the good. With Harry and Markle making a name for themselves within the ranks of the royal family, one inside source claims that some individuals within the monarchy are starting to view them as a threat."

I have it from a good friend who is a big time Monger in London that Harry was a participant in many of his wild sex parties with every kind if kink you can imagine, usually involving 20 girls and 10 guys, I have a hard time believing that he is through with that. I attended 1 of his parties at his mansion and barely escaped with my life. LOL

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    pics or it didn't happen............................................ .. LOL.....

I'll show you my escapades ............... if you show me yours......................................

A teaser of 1 of my White chick UTR's............................ Who is of IRISH decent.....................

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
    This in the news>
    "Prince Harry has always been viewed as the wild one in the royal family. That perception changed, however, after Harry married Meghan Markle, who reportedly changed him for the good. With Harry and Markle making a name for themselves within the ranks of the royal family, one inside source claims that some individuals within the monarchy are starting to view them as a threat."

I have it from a good friend who is a big time Monger in London that Harry was a participant in many of his wild sex parties with every kind if kink you can imagine, usually involving 20 girls and 10 guys, I have a hard time believing that he is through with that. I attended 1 of his parties at his mansion and barely escaped with my life. LOL
    I doubt there is any threat. That line of succession is pretty set unless someone meets an untimely demise. Charles and William are still respected enough even if they might not be quite as popular at the moment.

The Mountbatten-Windsors haven't all exactly been saints. Phillip was quite the ladies man. Had some pretty wild "lunches with the boys" back in the day.
    Margaret was a party girl.
    Andrew and Fergie haven't exactly had a traditional relationship.
    If Harry was or is getting it on the side it's just family tradition. Meghan is smart enough to know and she's apparently pretty well versed on their history. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't been a part of it. She's Canadian after all. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    pics or it didn't happen............................................ .. LOL.....

I'll show you my escapades ............... if you show me yours......................................

A teaser of 1 of my White chick UTR's............................ Who is of IRISH decent.....................

Pictures are what got Phillip in hot water. You can rest assured there are no cameras at any Royal "events".
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would love to meet this Irish beauty. She looks amazing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slayer you are so mean. Show me pics of a hot Irish chick that I can’t meet. That sucks.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josmith12328 View Post
    Slayer you are so mean. Show me pics of a hot Irish chick that I can’t meet. That sucks.
    No not Mean-STINGY

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sharing is caring Scottish Italian Doll

You keep your sox on during sex Slayer ?? LOL