So I have asked many providers to talk dirty for me but many say that they just can't do it and if its a deal breaker to just see another provider. I appreciate the honesty by the way.

I'm into edging/ CW so I always try tactfully to establish that in communication before the meeting because if they are not I would rather pass as its better for all parties involved.

Now all that being said I love dirty talk but again being an edger the goal is not to cum until you want to so you're always holding back which is easier with some providers than others because of several factors which is a subject for another thread.

But being that it takes a lot of mental and physical involvement to hold it back when a skilled provider is trying to take me I zone out to the point that after an hour or two when I finally do want the release I have to unwrap my head from focusing on holding back to actually releasing and this can take 10-15 minutes. The release is so intense after the struggle to hold it back I can't put in in words.

I have what I'll call dry orgasms several times during the session to where its building but I'm fighting I ask the provider not to stop unless I say stop because I love being right at the brink and staying there. As I get to almost releasing I can normally fight it back but my whole body is shaking and quivering and I'm clenching with all I have because I don't want to even give up a drop of Precum.

Well if I'm successful I make it through the wave and come down quickly but I can feel it from my feet to my head and its a great feeling. Not as good as the final release but very enjoyable. Hence dry orgasms.

So the object would to be to get in my head (the big one) and get me going by taunting me I.E. I can tell your struggling there's no use I'm going to force you to cum. I'm going to take you against your will. You're right there, you cannot hold it any longer, no one can hold it back against me. You're trying to win against me but I'm too strong I will take you no matter what you try to do to hold back..

Oh that is dirty talk to someone that likes edging. Thanks for the thread I've always wanted to get that out there.

Hobby safe everyone and to those ladies and they are only 2 at this time that I have to say stop to. Thank you for being such sweet providers and going the extra mile to force me over the edge because every edger wants to know that there is someone that can force him no mater how good he is at holding.