Hello Gentlemen!

I will be making my third trip to Houston, and am so excited! I would love to meet a few new gentlemen, and of course I always love to see my old friends.

I will be staying near the Galleria and my birthday is May 3, so I hope that you will help me have the best visit EVER!!

You will find me sexy and erotic. I will indulge you with intimate pleasure and light hearted conversation. I appreciate the company of interesting, intelligent gentlemen who know how to treat a lady. I would like to spend some relaxing sensual time together; I love to please and be pleased.

My measurements are 34DDD/28/34. I am 5'4" tall, 120lbs. I have chestnut blond hair that drapes past my shoulders and sparking blue eyes. I have an excellent physique and great stamina from a strict exercise regimen.

I have a beautiful, upscale incall downtown, and I offer outcall to upscale hotels within 20 min of my location or gentlemen I have visited with previously.

One hour : $300
Two hour : $600

Wine and Dine Me:
4 Hour Dinner Date: $1000

Please provide me with your P411, RS2K, TER Whitelist info, or if providing references I will need the following: her name, website, and phone number or email addy as well as a way she will remember you specificially.

I'll be waiting for your call....

Truly,

Hunter
425 444 5547
sexyhunterhaze@yahoo.com
Follow Me: www.twitter.com - HunterHaze