Yes I still find some available ones from CL. Today’s meet up was quite interesting. This chick responded to my ad and we exchanged some info. Mainly swapped pics and explained what we wanted to do. Time for the interesting part.
We decided to do some car play and she drives a suv so space was not an issue. She tells me she’s at my location, she ended up in a different parking garage. I had to walk a couple blocks. Owell, free pussy. I get to her floor she parked on and she text me, “oh sorry I’m in a mustang” ohhhhkay. First red flag. I get to her mustang and her left foot is up on the dash, I get inside and she said her leg cramped up from the clutch and driving up the floors. LOL wtf!!! I started laughing. Well after stretching out her “cramped leg” she said let’s hop in the back seat. I was only able to pull my pants down but she took it all off. While some DATY, i noticed her facial expression looked like the devil just entered her body, i literally paused my licking and used my fingers cause it was pretty terrifying. Then she wanted to give me a bj. Literally after the 2nd head thrust she stopped and asked me to give her a heads up when I cum because she’s allergic to semen, uhhhhh what? She then pulls out her work uniform and says I can blow my load in there when I’m about to cum. It was a Home Depot sweater. Well I did my part got out and walked back to work.

This is my most memorable CL meet up.