Thread: Story time: Interesting hook up from CL

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar

Story time: Interesting hook up from CL

Yes I still find some available ones from CL. Today’s meet up was quite interesting. This chick responded to my ad and we exchanged some info. Mainly swapped pics and explained what we wanted to do. Time for the interesting part.
    We decided to do some car play and she drives a suv so space was not an issue. She tells me she’s at my location, she ended up in a different parking garage. I had to walk a couple blocks. Owell, free pussy. I get to her floor she parked on and she text me, “oh sorry I’m in a mustang” ohhhhkay. First red flag. I get to her mustang and her left foot is up on the dash, I get inside and she said her leg cramped up from the clutch and driving up the floors. LOL wtf!!! I started laughing. Well after stretching out her “cramped leg” she said let’s hop in the back seat. I was only able to pull my pants down but she took it all off. While some DATY, i noticed her facial expression looked like the devil just entered her body, i literally paused my licking and used my fingers cause it was pretty terrifying. Then she wanted to give me a bj. Literally after the 2nd head thrust she stopped and asked me to give her a heads up when I cum because she’s allergic to semen, uhhhhh what? She then pulls out her work uniform and says I can blow my load in there when I’m about to cum. It was a Home Depot sweater. Well I did my part got out and walked back to work.

This is my most memorable CL meet up.
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Sounds like a succubus lol. "You did it right, for less."
    DoctorShots in the ASPD days.
    Biggie_Smalls on "E".

Single Hispanic male.
    Fan of BBBJ,DT,FF,GAG,DFK/LFK, CIM/COF/COT, GFE preferred.

I have been in the Hobby since 2007/2008.

I like HOME DEPOT.

butt, it'd be cramped to 'do it' in a Mustang...

thnx, OP

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is there still a section on CL for that?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^^^^^^^^

I wondered the same thing. I thought the personals were shut down.

When I was younger, large parking lots without people moving around was my go to place for boning chicks.
    The PHI parking lot at Galveston. Guys went offshore, parking lot full of vehicles, very seldom anyone moving around after 3 pm. After 9/11, they fenced it off. Shit...
    Any of the offshore parking lots along the gulf coast, same thing. Especially the mud company docks.
    Movie theaters were good too. Just know what time the movies ended.
    Concert parking lots, be the last one in the lot and park way away from the building.
    I got my BNG's in car washes. The longer the wash, the better. The $18 wash will give you close to 10 mins. in the wash. No worries about who will walk up on you in a car wash, and it's a lot cheaper than a room. GOod privacy.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

hmm...they took that section out of CL though...this must be a old story

Verified Companion Companion DenverSins's Avatar

Alien

I got a good laugh. This must have been absolutely horrible! And she must still be under the impression that everything went fine! Crazy how two people during the same encounter can experience such different things!!
    Denver Sins
    737-637-9869
    denversinsbooking@gmail.com
    Available in North Loop
    Now accepting cash and Cash App

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjimmmm View Post
    hmm...they took that section out of CL though...this must be a old story
    Where there's a will there's a way.
    The ads are back just a little more discreet. I havent jumped back in the waters yet but I'm thinking about it.
    I had some really good finds just being straight up about what I was looking for back before they shut it down. You'd be surprised how many frustrated wives there are out there. Their husbands are boring and unimaginative and these underappreciated women just want to spice up their sex lives. It takes some time and many won't go through with it but when they do it can be a fun time.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs