Sexy Italian California Goddess here for you and am ready when you are... It’s been too long since I’ve been back but I sure am glad to be!! I love my gentleman callers and am ready to please and fulfill your desires..

I can host or am more than happy to travel to you. I do not watch the clock as I truly love what I do and enjoy our time together!!

The sooner you book the better as my appointments tend to fill rather quickly.

Toys..Squirter...g.f.e...bbbj… .cim..cof...cot...etc...amoung st lots of others... please text me at 903-360-7245 for immediate response. Along with the text be sure to send me a pm for your verification process to be expedited... So we can get together immed if your available. once you text we can discuss menu and donations... xoxoxo. As previously mentioned I am in Galveston and Houston area...my incall at this point is on webster/ clearlake which can always change if need be.

I offer half hour, hour, multi hour discounts , extended amounts of time and overnights my overnights are negotiated rate that best suits us both ....text for details.... My menu is open except for no Greek!

Hope to hear from you soon ...be sure to check out my profile page for pics.. I am going to be getting more professional pictures taken for my sight but if yourInterested in seeing me I will send you ever today pics via snap or via text message.
Guaranteed to never disappoint!

My availability and schedule is changing so it is as listed below please pay attention and for these areas in which I will be posting...

Houston /Galveston May 23rd - May 30th

Tyler Texas May 31st - June 4th

Fresno California June 5th - June 10th

Tyler Texas June 10th- June 13th

Houston / Galveston June 13th - June t.b.d.

BOOK WHILE YOU CAN SPACES ARE LIMITED AS ALWAYS
talk to you soon xoxoxo