Thread: Jasim was busy so met up with Astrid

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jasim was busy so met up with Astrid

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latina Dreams 69, Astrid
    Date of Visit: 5/25/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346 900 3584
    Email Address: eroticfantasies201@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Latin-Dreams69
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? kinda
    Activities: BBBJ, lots of DATY, CG, Mish, BBBJ
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 28?
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: LatinA
    Companion Description: 5'7"ish, 150? Full palm sized breasts, cute girl, pretty face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    This agency kind of aggravates me sometimes. This use to be my place to go, and honestly like the service their girls give. They aren't the Hottest girls, they are more "The girl next door" the cute latina next door that you'd like to hook up with.

However, Granted, Camila has a great little body and Jasmin also has a great girl next door bod, however her service is GREAT.

My real only gripe is whoever is taking care of the text messages. I can't remember how many times where I text them and get nothing back. eventually I get a message back and I get there and its radio silent. I can't imagine how much time I've wasted just waiting for them to get back to me. uhg, and usually, I'm in a little bit of a hurrry, since I always want an hour, I end up waiting a minimum of half an hour for them to get back to me. I really got to a point where I just started going to another agency. And it's not because I'm new to this agency, I go (or at least try to go once a week).

Anyways, enough of the rant back to Astrid.

Love how cute Camila looks, don't like her service, so I've written her off. Jasmin is a little older than the other girls there, but wow her service is great. One of those girls who wants you to get your full hours worth,,, not just one pop and your done girls.

Anyways, I say that because she's always booked when I can go. So anyways, they give me the name of the girls, and Hadn't recognized Astrid's name get brought up before, so Decide on her.

Great service
    but want to go back to my regular

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Nice review???
    And you are right about the texting/communication thing. It is a pain with them, I was verified with them, changed my number, and now I can't get them to return my texts, I like astrid, she has the body type I like. But I'll end up visiting another agency, who take care of communication better.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Zero communication from this agency. Its rather disappointing. Why even post ads when they cant even respond or screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    Zero communication from this agency. Its rather disappointing. Why even post ads when they cant even respond or screen.
    Perhaps if you’re still not verified and want to be screened it’s possible you’re not providing correct information or you might have done something that got you blacklisted..
    I’m always replied promptly when I text them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm verified buddy.

I havent done anything to get bl. They reply just never screen me, just pretend like they did. While a non verified new guy gets the ok lmfao.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Glad you had a good time. Weird about the slow texting. They are always prompt with me and I go about every week or two.

Booking issues

I have also had good experiences on booking in the past.

I echo the OP. The last 3 times I have scheduled, the lady wasn't available, late, did not show up, had a headache (reasons given), just a mash of reasons, all given either when am at the door or in the room. Then the bait and switch to auction me off to whoever's was available, at which point am no longer in the mood. Out of the last three times confirmed appointments, I have zero experiences. I suspect double bookings and some ladies not showing up coz shit happens sometimes but please, let me know timely. Just means it is not the first number I call or think of.
    Last edited by Guest 081220-1; 06-22-2019 at 06:24 PM.