Thread: sweet.ally.green.eyes: Amazing time with SAGE

Registered Male (Not Verified)

sweet.ally.green.eyes: Amazing time with SAGE

Companion's Handle: sweet.ally.green.eyes
    Date of Visit: 5/20/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 210-404-3189
    Email Address: sweetallygreeneyes@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....lly-green-eyes
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO
    Activities: BBBJ, Kissing, CG, Missionary
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: short blond
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: About 5.2' 110-120lb sexy woman with big tits and butt.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw SAGE months ago and wrote a review on eccie. She is never on time. No matter how much time you give her, she will not be ready. I texted her and she said we could meet now so we set up a short notice appointment. I arrived at her incall and text her to ask for room#. She said 5 min. I waited. Waiting .......... I sent another text and she said I am about to call you in. I waited 1 min then I got the room number. Guess what?? I went inside and she was not ready. I watched TV for about 20 min or more while she was getting ready. We also had a conversation. She kept me entertained then the fun started. She is very sexy and she knows how to tease a man. She gave me the best BJ I have ever had, slow and sensual. We started with CG then missionary until I finished. I like her personality and she is a very nice woman. Other women may not make you wait as long as she does, but they don't prepare themselves the way she does. She likes to dress sexy and smells good. She prepares herself like she is going to sleep with her boyfriend. I admire that. She is fun, energetic, and sensual.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Thumbs up excellent

She is an amazing provider
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”