A couple of weeks ago I was traveling in Michigan. I know, I know there is a Michigan Forum, but I'm convinced no one up there reads it, and I thought you might get a kick out of this. Along I-94 near Jackson Mi is the Oriental Health Spa (517) 764-5377 6127 Arbor Rd. I had been there on a previous trip and had a great time, so I checked it out.

The woman who answered the door was cute, maybe 25, Korean, slim, shoulder length hair. My first mind was to run, cuz she had a coldness in her eyes, I should have listened to the big head, but told her yes, I'd like a massa-gee. She took me back, collected .60 and told me to get ready. The room was decent, but typical. She came back and asked me if I wanted a bath, and we went back. She gave me a decent scrubbing, no attention to the boys except what I'd get from a nurse.

We returned to the room, she started a half-hearted massage, and asked if I'd like a hand-job. I told her I wanted full service. She kind of rolled her eyes, and told me $80 (yes $180 on top of the sixty). I balked and she said the lowest she would go is $40. I agreed and she stripped. I asked her name, "Why you care? Jin-Sa" I told her I wanted to go down on her and she refused, "Why you want do that?" I told her I liked it and she was steadfast, so I asked for one minute, thinking she may warm up with a little licking. She granted me this, and I wnt down on the nicest trimmed kitty you cared to see, applying all the skill I could muster. I'm used to hearing words like "Ooh superman!" or "Want to stay an hour?" when I start licking, but iron-pants gave me about 15 seconds and told me "I don't want to cum, I'm tired". She let me go about another minute, then jumped up and said "My, turn!" I received a 30 second covered bj and she said "What I really like is to fuck!" She jumped on and started an Asian Cowgirl. I asked her to repeat her name since I hadn't heard it correctly the first time. She instead exclaimed, "What I really like is MONEYYYYY!" No shit. Then she shouts out as she's humping "JIIIIIN-SAAAAA!" Then started mocking "You guys all the same. Oh, I want to lick pussy, I want take a long time. You just pay and get pussy! You cum yet?" I said no and she jumped off and told me to get on top. We clearly were both sick of each other by now but I was pissed off at her not even making an attempt to appear interested. I vowed to myself I was going to give this woman one hell of a fucking, and went to town, pounding it missionary style. I was indeed exacting my revenge, with her crying out "OHHHH Shit!" I wanted to keep this up, but unfortunately, the boys had other ideas and let loose. She cleaned me up, gave me a water, and sent me on my way.

So in conclusion, if you are traveling by Jackson MI anad you stop at Oriental Health Spa and Jin-Sa answers the door - run!