Do you seek to experience something new and stimulating?
My all natural assets (38G's) will drive you wild, while my sexy imagination sets you on fire.
I am an open hearted and free spirited person, and you will quickly find youself at ease in my presence.
Im also a people-pleaser by nature, I love to laugh, and I am very open-minded and comfortable in my own sexuality.
I provide a range of different activites from "vanilla" to extreme kink and truly enjoy exploring them all. For those that like or are curious about toy play, I have a nice selection available.
I am distinctive, creative, passionate and unique. I can create a unique experience with endless possibilities. Your time spent with me will not be something you will easily forget.
I welcome enquiries from those who seek an exhilarating and unforgettable experience.
If you are new or nervous simply say so, everyone has to start somewhere.
Good etiquette, manners and polite introductions are paramount. I do not engage with any individual unwilling to play by my rules. I believe in mutual respect as a fundamental basis of our interaction.
I expect you to treat me with respect at all times, in both your language and actions. I also expect you to be discreet as I offer the same consideration to you.

Available all over Houston and surrounding areas daily.
Arrangements made at least a day in advance are appreciated. I also offer same day meetings. Short notice is reserved for those I've previously met with.

Quickest way to reach me is by email

RoxyG@Protonmail.com