Thread: Houston Area Swinger Clubs Question

Houston Area Swinger Clubs Question

Anyone have any reviews or recommendations on the crowd or atmosphere at any of the swingers clubs? Which are most welcoming of newbies?

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    Check out Pendulum. It's a very clean and nice atmosphere and Newbie friendly. The owner Josie is very welcoming of everyone. Byob! Mixed crowd also.
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Pendulum is cool. Check out their website.
    Every night is different. It just depends on the crowd(and maybe the moon phase).

Go with no expectations and you won't leave disappointed. The hardest part is just walking in the door... And apparently for single guys it's pretty difficult to not be either an overconfident douche or a lurker hiding in the shadows.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs