Companion's Handle: Zena99
Date of Visit: 3/15/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Email initially
Phone Number: She will provide
Email Address: Zenarocks99@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
City, State: Waco, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No - I was late
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FIV, LFK, DFK, Breast Worship, CFS - Mish & Doggy, Spanking
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 Hr
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 40's
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: No indication of smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Nice Milf - I would put on the smaller side of BBW, D-Cup, Shaved Kitty, Nice Round Ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Before you ask why the delay in writing the review - she is not local. I traveled to Waco to see her and didn't see much reason to write a local review. She has enough good reviews on the Mid-Cities board that I didn't feel that I had anything to add. I now see that she is planning a trip to the Austin area and I thought having a local review might be appropriate. I recommend that you check out her reviews on the Mid-Cities board.

She was recommended by another lady I see and some investigation revealed that she is well reviewed on the Mid-Cities board. Based on the recommendation and the reviews, I decided to schedule a visit with her. The fact that her donation was reasonable was also an incentive.

Initial contact was via PM. The communication then moved to email. There were several back and forths getting a time set up. The process was good and efficient. After the date and time was set, there was still some email banter which was fun and heightened my anticipation of the visit. She included some pictures in her emails as a tease. Most could be seen in her bio albums but it was still fun to receive them personally. The day before the visit, I confirmed via text to set up the text communication channel so I could announce my arrival.

Based on Google maps, I started the trip to Waco with greater that 1/2 hour buffer to be sure I got there on time. Thanks to traffic on I-35, I was 15 minutes late. She was OK with my being late.

We talked a little and then retired to the bedroom. I am not as young as I used to be so I tend to take things slower than the young studs do. While we shared the activities mentioned above, I got the impression that she felt she should be doing more to make me happy. I am not going onto graphic details of the activities. I am very laid back and do things slow. She kept me very happy.

During the email communications, she offered a variety of different types of experience. I chose "Naughty Girlfriend". During the session, she was unlike any girlfriend I ever had but she did everything that I wished my RL girlfriends would have done.

When I left, the only thing I was unhappy about was having to face I-35 again to get home.

I highly recommend her for her oral skills and her enthusiam in wanting to please.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.