Thread: Conner_DDD: Conner_DDD: Best way to close a business trip

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Conner_DDD: Conner_DDD: Best way to close a business trip

Companion's Handle: Conner_DDD
    Date of Visit: 5/24/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 409-995-9521
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....910-Conner_DDD
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, RUSSIAN, BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 45
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She is a tall, curvy, amazing breast and a nice round ass to match.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Totally recommended

Public comments:
    She really knows how to take care of you. Her in-call is in an excellent location and everything is spotless. She also has water ready for you while you chat with her with candles on and get in the mood.

As far as the rest, she definitely delivered and more. Not a clock watcher at all.

She was definitely a great experience and i will keep my eyes open when I am back in town.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Good read OP................ She had some drama on Eccie................ Hopefully she moved past all that shit.............................................. ........!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She hasn't and it was disappointing in our meeting. It got real annoying as a matter of fact. And she wont even be a ref for me. Waste of time and money tbh

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    She hasn't and it was disappointing in our meeting. It got real annoying as a matter of fact. And she wont even be a ref for me. Waste of time and money tbh
    I had a similar experience wwhen I saw her a few months back. Apparently she thought I was someone else who bashed her, so gave me a rushed service. Afterwards, that's when she 'confronted' me. I literally told her to look for my post where it showed me bashing her (even though I have never seen her before our encounter). She looked and notice it was someone else. I don't think I even got an apology. Oh well, off my TDL. Wasn't even worth doing a review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Conner went proactive and got me cleared at last. Dont know what these agencies are doing. Cheers.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    Conner went proactive and got me cleared at last. Dont know what these agencies are doing. Cheers.

Domo....... Agencies are difficult to use as References........ Don't even ask.... Gotta go the Indy route............ Glad to hear Conner came through..... a good ending. She is well known so she will serve as a good Ref. Don't down the girls that aren't being a Ref for you............. it never looks good on YOUR end............. You can put yourself on a huge DO NOT SEE list quick......

Our ladies are all beautiful girls that deserve respect for what they do for US...... remember that..... Not only do they battle with having to "pleasing" us gents that arent attractive to them but must put on a "face" to do so...... but they also have to deal with assholes that waist THEIR time and energy........................

Just my .02 from my experience...............................