Date of Visit: 5/16
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 972-241-2999
    Email Address: N/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: N/a
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, SS, BBBJ, ACG, k-9, Body Worship, Cock Worship, NURU, MSOG, DATY
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 25ish
    Hair Color and Length: Past shoulders, dark hair.
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: She's definitely a spinner. She's roughly around 4'11" to 5'0" tops. Maybe 100 lbs if that. I'd say probably D to DD (definitely MM) She's the definition of korean spinner - even listens to K-pop. Can't ask for more
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by miles
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Go to Blue. It's officially a Dallas must. Perfect, well, any of the girls there, are definitely able to suite even the most voracious of tastes!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist
    I can not see the private parts however it appears you have been “Perfected

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hmmm might have to check this out. Looking for a new spot to "chill" at.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bart

You definitely will have a good time at Blue … try it, you'll like it!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Ghost, I can see the private parts, and I can see the Reviewer and Perfect's private parts in my mind.. Holy Mackerel! whatever the word is above "perfected" is what he got!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Even on this board we have a problem with ages - this girl is not in her twenties boys...

Verified Hobbyist

Fred,

Why does age matter that much to you, you ended up coming to a board that I can respond to you publicly regarding the age thing? 20's 30's it doesn't matter because they make me feel like I am back in my 20's and 30's. I would think after about 20 posts about age you would think for yourself and make a good decision who to see and not to see.

Most brainwashing techniques attempt to get the prisoner to say a lie when they know its a lie so they don't get the shit kicked out of them. that starts conditioning the mind that its ok to lie about the simple truths in life.

An Asian ladies age is not a simple truth! They age well, perception of the eyes of the beholder is all that matters...If I think she is in her twenties, then she is in her twenties. I am not going to look at her passport to verify. My Dick is ready for that 20 something good looking Asian lady....It will get it!! Then my dick reads all the comments about their age....Then my dick says to me" Self, I want more of what they are serving regardless of what is being said" IT's true the Hard dick has no conscience. Mine is no different

In the end, who cares if she is 39.99 and I say she is in her 20's to 30's...Its my perception not yours and I will not be brainwashed into saying anything different!!

Peace and Love Brother and hope you find what you are looking for in life...its too short so go and find your preference and enjoy it.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Ghosty - the girls look great and they give good service - to the average guy who sees them they certainly appear to be in their twenties in some cases.

But they are not. They just are not. They are in their thirties and forties. If it doesn't matter to you and they look like they are in their 20's you are fortunate. I have no complaints about them even fudging on their age and laughing at everyone who buys their story.

I write this for the guy who follows these reviews, goes to the numerous AMPs and that little voice in the back of his head says "Am I crazy or was that girl really 40 years old?" The differences are subtle but they exist, and I'm appreciative that I get to post an uncensored alternate point of view.

Hey guys - all those different AMP "girls" you have been to see over the years are in their 30's and up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Here we go again

This nonsense about ages never stops. Seems to follow wherever one goes.

Just because all the girls at other spas are 35, 40, 45 etc doesn't mean that's true right now of Blue's girls. It's not.

MOST OF THE CURRENT GIRLS AT BLUE ARE IN THEIR 20s!

But as GR and Chung say, in any event the service is the best in town at the moment. By far.

As this review of my current favorite there, Perfect, WELL illustrates.

Sir, you've captured her "perfectly". I've been there and done that many times now, and never tire of her genuine perfection.

Thanks for sharing!

Verified Hobbyist
    Fred,

I didn’t realize I was talking to a 10 year old. Fair enough and spread your message to all that will listen. Those that want to follow you have a great time and go elsewhere. Those that want to follow others and enjoy the offerings of the Blue gals. Enjoy because you will thank me later.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Gentz, lets concentrate on the service level qualities and enough about age incrimination (sic).
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

She sounds about perfect to me, I need to make my way back over there and check her out and if she looks as young as Cool I'll still be a believer.
    Been Goosed lately?