Thread: BRAND NEW TO LA**SEXY EXOTIC PETITE SWEET ICELANDIC BEAUTY**

Registered Female (Not Verified) Icelandic Masseuse's Avatar
    I I am ready and waiting to soothe and relax all your stress, and have you walking on air with my heavenly sensual and therapeutic Full Body Massage. I am A 26 year old female of Icelandic and Norwegian descent and have dark hair and greenish-hazel eyes that will put you in a trance.

I'm 5ft6', 120lbs, with a petite tanned and toned body, curvy hips and perky, perfectly natural 34 B titties which are the perfect size for my petite, curvy model's frame. I offer the massage at my Private Upscale Condo in the Heart of Hollywood at Sunset and Vine.

Please check out my website for more pics and info. Also please feel free to call me, Naomi, directly, in order to schedule an appt at **323**635**3808**. I am ready and waiting!!

Discretion and respect are of the utmost importance to me. Upscale Gentleman ONLY, any race, size, religion, background, I do not discriminate.... As long as you are a respectful, clean, gentleman. Come let me melt away all that stress. Please enjoy my pics, they are 100% guaranteed to be me!!
    Love, Naomi xoxox

PS Foot Fetish Clients Always Welcome!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE PICS AND FURTHER INFO AT
    www.heavenlysensualmassage.blogspot.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Luv, Naomi xoxoxo