Thread: Amystacks19: run away from Amystacks19

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Amystacks19: run away from Amystacks19

Companion's Handle: Amystacks19
    Date of Visit: 5/24/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone sms
    Phone Number: 6235210379
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...l-3-holes-open!!!!
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: up sell, up sell.. and when no go.. cover bj, hurry hurry, not my fault, you can leave.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 2x
    Hair Color and Length: can't see
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: very overweight, nothing like picture (maybe add 100lbs)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Heck NO

Public comments:
    Contacted her via txt and setup time and place and QV service per her ad. Upon arrival, she tried to upsell me for a 3some and ask how much money I have.. I decided to stick with the original plan and do not wish to disclose how much I have with me. Then she asked if I want to have her 3 holes special and that will be more upselling (not what the ad says btw). I said no thanks and let's just stick to the plan and give her my donation (BIG MISTAKE). She then put a cover on saying QV is not bbbj and try to upsell me again.. when that failed she said, you better hurry up and finish since this is QV. She tried blowing me but I was pretty upset at that time and she then said.. you can either get hard and finish within 10 mins or leave.. but there won't be any refund. I told her to keep the money and left. No wonder she has no reviews.. if you see her ad.. RUN AWAY!!

Pimping ain’t easy the fact that she post breast pics and up should be a sign of fupa. Sorry for your misfortune.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Lots of guys DIDN’T write this review

...because they were embarrassed. Whether they stayed, left, paid, or upgraded, they knew it was an experience they didn’t want to write about. You took the time and the guts to do so.

Bravo.

Verified Hobbyist BCD MysteryMan's Avatar
    Exactly 3daygetaway. Kudos to the OP.

You should know better. No reviews no pix on profile. $50??? Be happy you walked away ok, $50 can end up costing you a lot more in the long run. Dont fall for cheap bait.

Damn sorry to hear about that horrible experience... really do appreciate your review.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Has anyone else seen this chick? I want to hear from others who have seen her.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for entertainment because an ad like that should never be taking seriously!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm glad you got away with both of your kidneys sir.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    Sorry for your experience.. but you should’ve seen this one coming. Pics are inconsistent with the most recent ad and previous ones. Rates are unusually low compared to other providers. Ads have very little to no description. Multiple red flags.

You should’ve have turned around and walked away the moment she opened the door and didn’t look like her pics. “Sorry, wrong room.” Ghost her.

But thank you for sharing this information. Hopefully now, others won’t end up in a similar situation.
    Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.