Thread: Aaliyah2: Great time with Aaliyah2

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Aaliyah2: Great time with Aaliyah2

Companion's Handle: Aaliyah2
    Date of Visit: 5/23/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?59668-Aaliyah2
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, DT, FIV, MPCFS, Doggie, Mish, etc
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 220 review special
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Short brown hair tightly braided
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: AA
    Companion Description: Aaliyah is exactly like her pictures. 5'0" 110# of extremely cute spinner. 32B, flat tummy, shaved kitty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    I saw Aaliyah's first ad on the OH2 yesterday and PM'd her with the information she requested (age, race, 2 references, day, time and length of visit). She responded by text within an hour or two. Her TCB skills were perfect for a brand new provider. The incall was in a nice location in the Westchase area. She was responsive via text when I let her now I was on the way. I texted when I arrived a few minutes early and she let me know the room #.

When I got to the room, the was cracked open so I let myself in. Aaliyah was in the front room of the suite waiting naked to greet me and looking absolutely delicious. We kissed. I laid the donation envelope on the table. We went into the bedroom and I got comfortable. I stood and she knelt on the floor and started a deep, wet, sloppy BBBJ. She gave lots of eye contact. She licked and sucked by balls. She deep throats but couldn't fit the head of my dick down her throat. It was too thick. She tried many times. Bless her heart. She had me sit on the edge of the bed and she continued with the BBBJ. She's very good at it.

After awhile, I motioned her to get on the bed and she continued the BBBJ. Then I had her switch to 69. Her kitty is bare and fresh tasting. She says in her ad that she enjoys DATY and she means it. She is very responsive to DATY and FIV. She came in 69 once or twice. Then I had her sit on my face with her facing the headboard so I could get better access to her kitty and she came again.

Next I suited up and we proceeded to MPCFS. She was very responsive to being dicked out. She said she loved my dick. That she didn't DESERVE THIS DICK. We continued at this in multiple positions along with DFK for a good long time until I bust a nut in the condom.

Aaliyah is a hot little spinner and is very friendly, talkative and high energy and she's brand new at this. Her TCB and IOP are perfect and she has great skills. I will repeat. I highly recommend other to see her. Please treat her well.

I hope to see her next week. Love the 2nd photo!
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett