Hello gentlemen! My name is Sophie Simone, a Premier GFE Companion. I'll be touring NYC for the first time the afternoon of May 13th through noon May 16th. I look forward to experiencing your city and meeting new gentlemen friends. Sessions with me are genuine, affectionate and sensual. Experience the finest in GFE companionship! Let's celebrate springtime together, come unwrap me from my matching bra and panties...

I enjoy kissing, cuddling, lingering over a fine meal or glass of champagne, dressing up for my gentlemen suitors and stimulating conversation. Dinner dates and overnights are my forte, and recieve scheduling priority. 1.5 booking minimum. Let's spend some quality time together, reserve your prebooking rate now.

A true Norwegian-American knockout, I keep my all natural 34C, hourglass physique bikini ready year round. I've recently slimmed down to toned and fit 125 lbs, size 4 through my vegetarian diet and active lifestyle. I enjoy horseback riding, yoga and hiking with my dogs.

Even at a leggy 5'8", you'll often find me stiletto clad and stylishly dressed, with enough taste and fashion sense to prevent me from ever raising eyebrows. For the gentlemen who likes to make an entrance with intellectual armcandy by his side, you'll appreciate my ability to turn heads and capture a room, whether it be a dinner date, cocktail party or a formal black tie affair.

Sophie's NYC Schedule:
Wednesday May 13th: 3PM-Midnight
Thursday May 14th: Unavailable
Friday May 15th: 3PM-Midnight
Saturday May 16th: 8AM-Noon

Incall:
475 1.5 hrs
600 2 hrs
850 3 hrs
*Prebooking Discount $25 off

Couples:
500 1 hr