Thread: Where Home2 goes from here

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Registrations will continue at this point in case aspd-ers need bandwidth "relief" due to another aspd blackout.

Assuming that the access difficulties at aspd are resolved:

Starting May 1, only the H2 general forums and a few other forums, including the provider security forum will remain active. The non-private city forums will go “dormant” unless a blackout event causes them to reopen, and they can reopen very quickly. The Home2 PM system remains for all active members since it is part of Home2’s support system.

Community event and other “vouched and validated” members – all are screened, vouched and validated -- retain (or obtain) access to special forums, which offer private communications channels and opportunities not otherwise available.

Gaining access to the special forums requires that

-- hobbiests (not necessarily our normal reviewers or aspd members) be vouched/validated by 3 established providers for sessions from within the previous 90 days or so

-- providers (not necessarily our normal aspd or other board members) be vouched/validated by 3 established members (not necessarily reviewers) for sessions from the past 90 days or so

The *not necessarily* exceptions above provide a means for UTRs male or female to participate in our closed (or open) forums.

To get restricted forums access if you don't already have it, PM or EM me, please.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

It is not going to happen, I know, but I prefer H2 to the original ASPD site and wish it could remain.
    Faster response, cleaner, user-friendly interface and "work safe" (no visible incriminating ads).

Thanks for all the hard work that the staff puts in.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SkipperRon @ Apr 6 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It is not going to happen, I know, but I prefer H2 to the original ASPD site and wish it could remain.
    Faster response, cleaner, user-friendly interface and "work safe" (no visible incriminating ads).

Thanks for all the hard work that the staff puts in.[/b]
    I agree with the "user-friendly interface and work safe" since I primarily access these sites during my work day. But I&#39;ll work with the ASPD site any way I need to, to keep up my hobby efforts!. Just my .02 ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    thank you ck1942 answered questions I had.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Verified Hobbyist
    I like the work safe interface as well. I intend to keep using H2. Thanks ck!

I like it, too! I think I will stay here, y&#39;all. :wub:
    CaMille of Dallas: 469-338-7795 Call or Text....anytime!

Yes, I have to agree with everybody else that has chimed in. Although I love seeing the lovely ladies on my computer, I would prefer the more generic interface.

Thanks for your work!

UG

Verified Companion Companion GenesisNicole's Avatar
    AND ME ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE LIKE THE HOME2 SITE BETTER- BUT I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND EFFOERTS TO KEEP US ALL CONNECTED---KISSES!~
    *curtsy*
    P411~ https://preferred411.com/P20791
    Screening is required. No exceptions.
    $300/hr.; $400/90 mins.; $500/2 hrs; $600/3hrs; $800/4hrs; $1000/5 hrs; $2000/12hrs; $3000/24hrs

Retired Companion pepperspringfield's Avatar
    Yup yup Home2 feels safer and I like it better too :)
    Gone but not forgotten

I prefer H2 than ASPD site ...Home2 feels safer and is easy to use. ..not to mention user-friendly interface :D
    NOW I LAY HIM DOWN TO FUCK, I SURE HOPE HE BEATS THIS PUSSY UP, IF HIS DICK IS LIMP AND WEAK, I SURE HOPE THIS MAN CAN EAT EAT EAT :tongue1::tongue1:

I must be missing something!!!!!!! the new HOME2 website only has a handful of reviews for the last
    3 months and I still can&#39;t figure out how to do a review ........so, it in no way compares to the okd
    aspd website pre-hack...........as far as being useful for selection of talent available.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Home2 does have reviews forums in each city forum set; there are no review "forms" meaning templates. You can cut and paste a template and then post or you can create however you please.

Home2 has no "bcd" function right now except what is in the Locker Room areas.

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Update on aspd.... right now the issue is a "memory" (hardware-type) issue and it is being repaired. How long that will take is nothing I can speculate about. But I figure a day or two at most. (I also claim to be able to herd cats, so there!)

Meanwhile, HOME2 continues, the bandwidth is open and registrations can be confirmed from existing data bases and other sources.

All of the HOME2 forums are open and active.

And, if we need to do so, we will open more Saturday & Sunday Connections ad forums boardwide.

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --