Thread: Google Voice

Verified Companion Companion KateXKennedy's Avatar

Google Voice

Hello you handsome devils & beautiful babes🖤

Has anyone had issues with Google Voice? It seems they no longer want to play with me. Boo. Maybe it's the volume of nudes I share...?
    When I logged in from my laptop there was a message about my account being suspended, which is frustrating. At any rate, if anyone has experienced something similar I would love to hear from you! For those of you who have that number, you'll have to contact me via email until I set up a new bat phone.

Thanks for your time & input.
    She’s the kind of girl who could make your heart cum.
    -----
    All-American Professional Girlfriend

Follow me on Tumblr: misguidedgirlx | Chase me on Twitter: @katexkennedy1

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    I've had that happen before. I had someone that hated me and reported my account. It sucks but you're going to have to start over with a new number xoxo hope this helps!

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateXKennedy View Post
    Hello you handsome devils & beautiful babes🖤

Has anyone had issues with Google Voice? It seems they no longer want to play with me. Boo. Maybe it's the volume of nudes I share...?
    When I logged in from my laptop there was a message about my account being suspended, which is frustrating. At any rate, if anyone has experienced something similar I would love to hear from you! For those of you who have that number, you'll have to contact me via email until I set up a new bat phone.

Thanks for your time & input.
    So sorry sweetheart.

Now where are all those nudes you shared???

James
    Loving life in Austin

Thanks babe! I've considered adding a second iPhone to my account, but the idea of two phones just feels cumbersome. Then you have the issue of attaching my personal info to a bat phone...I like simple. I'll just set up a new GV.

LovingLife...I have always been generous with my candids! Haven't you seen my Twitter?😉
    -----

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateXKennedy View Post
    Thanks babe! I've considered adding a second iPhone to my account, but the idea of two phones just feels cumbersome. Then you have the issue of attaching my personal info to a bat phone...I like simple. I'll just set up a new GV.

LovingLife...I have always been generous with my candids! Haven't you seen my Twitter?😉
    Yes you have been most generous, and I appreciate it. Keep them coming please.

And of course I’ve seen your Twitter. You always post very tasteful and sexy pictures. Hardly worth getting your phone service yanked.

Please, call me James. LovingLife is so formal. After all, you’ve seen me naked.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Oh James...(insert swooning GIF here)
    -----

Verified Hobbyist BCD coitusmaximus's Avatar
    I actually went away from GV in favor of the Burner app. It's cheap, and has worked flawlessly for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Google voice suspended my account as well. I think their algorithms picked up on my discussions regarding activiities and donations/allowances. I’m thinking about a burner phone now.

Verified Companion Companion Kendra_James's Avatar
    I also had GV suspend my account. I ended up switching to a 2nd line app. I pay 2.99 /month and i get unlimited texts and a set amount of minutes (i dont need alot of mins most communication is thru text) Ive been using this app for 8 months now and very much prefer it over google voice. You might want to look into that option instead of making another GV and risk getting suspended again and having to go thru the hassle of losing your number and giving out your new number. Hope you find something that works for you. Good luck!
    Kendra James
    *Your Elite Kinky Compainion*

Visit my website: Kendra512.com
    Email me at: Kendra.512.james@gmail.com
    P411 Id: P233930
    Switter: @Kendra_James_512
    Twitter: @Kendra512James

**NEW PHONE NUMBER:(512)575-3934**

DO NOT ASK FOR BBFS OR SS!!!!
    I DO NOT OFFER THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE & I WILL NOT RESPOND IF MENTIONED!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is having multiple phones or phone numbers problematic? I spent some time early last year getting tons (100s) of different short term phone numbers so if it is something of interest I can write up what options I learned. Getting so many numbers also meant getting them cheaply of course.