Thank you for sparing a moment to visit my profile
Your choices are endless, but I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Q&A

1.Are you pictures real?
Yes. This is one of the most common questions I receive. My pictures are real, recent and represent me perfectly.

2.Can you send me unblurred pictures?
No.For privacy reasons that I'm sure you understand, I am unable to send any unblurred photos of my face. Discretion is as important for me as it is to you. I have serious goals and don't want to jeopardize them.

3. Is there any way I can skip the screening process?
Unfortunately NO. For my own safety and peace of mind, I require a very basic screening for all new friends without exception.

4. Can I use you as a reference?
Yes, I'd be happy to provide a reference for you if we have met within past 12 months. I prefer to give one reference for each time we have met.

5.Can we meet at your place?
Yes. I dont do outcalls

6.Do you answer emails and phone personally?
Yes. I am completely independent model, not affiliated with any agency. So I answer all emails and texts personally as well as private messages on P411 & here.

7. Do you have reviews?
Yes. Although I don't necessarily encourage reviews, for discretion reasons, I have been reviewed Here , Oh2 & TNAboard the reviews are available in case any potential new friends have lingering doubts about the accuracy of my photos, information, etc..

8. I sent you an message but never heard back from you. Why is that?
Usually I answer to messages promptly, within 24 hours or even less(when Im working). Perhaps you haven't introduce yourself properly or ignored my request for verification. Solely asking " R u available?" will be met by delete button. Please kindly take a few minutes of your time and compose introductory message , keeping it friendly, but professional.

Information for verification

Name
Ethnicity
Two companion references
(Please include the companions name, website & phone)

P411 appointment requests are
the quickest and most convenient
way to schedule an appointment.

https://preferred411.com/P214444

- Lily .