Thread: 5'0" 110 lbs of >----y you guessed it! Designed 2b spent

Verified Companion Companion Aaliyah2's Avatar

5'0" 110 lbs of >----y you guessed it! Designed 2b spent

Providing you uncompromising discretion with all the fun one could have while doing so. I yield at first signs of any drama or anything that may utterly compromise my daily, hourly and by the minute celebration of life. Once I yield I cautiously change direction.

How did I hear about Ourhome? Candii Bella shared with me the method in which one could play. She is also my doubles partner next week.

5'0" 110 pounds, flat tummy 32b and a talker. I love daty!! I love so much I can't even name it. Just be fun and a keeper. No response without screening information.

My adult menu offers enough to keep you busy. No greek available. Providing the following, role play,bbbj,ss,dfk,showerplay,cimnqns,fiv,msog,bonda ge & lots more where that came from.

Host location is West Chase Out calls are available too.

I am camera friendly for review purposes.
    Video friendly for private purposes with a slight fee.

No messages will be responded to without the light screening information: AGE, RACE, TWO REFERENCES, The day, time and length of time you are seeking to explore my throat, my soul and hopefully my body.

half hour in call 120 review specials
    hour incall 220 review specials
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best to always bathe before sex & after. A good habit usually produces good results.