Thread: don't see this guy !

Don't see this guy

I got some screening info the work # seemed to be bogas and when I told him I could not see him with out references he said a few choice words and the he tried to post on my web site not to see me because I was crazy !!!

"then why in the f*ck did you ask for all of the other f*cking information you stupid b*tch"and my responce was
    "I ask all of that info for my protection. You want to come into my home where my children and I live but you have no references. You can call me a stupid b*tch all you want but that I don't know you, I don't know anything about you. So you can get mad all you want. If you are a member of aspd and you know someone who can vouch for you then I will see you but not till then !
    Sorry for any inconvenience
    Alexandra Craig"

Provider (at aspd)
    :blink: BigEasyRub,
    Why in the heck would you see some one like that. Thats like taking a poison????
    You should realy re think you don not need the mony that bad. If he talked to you like that just think how bad the session might go?
    Please be safe out there.
    To many people misssing I wouldn't want you to fall in that catagory> Please rethink!