Thread: Vivian: Heated fun with a redhead from Houston!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Vivian: Heated fun with a redhead from Houston!

Companion's Handle: Vivian
    Date of Visit: 5/02/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: PM first for screening
    Email Address: vivian_class@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25489-Vivian
    City, State: Plano, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? On time
    Activities: BBBJ, FIV, CG,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: .5
    Donation: $140
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
    Hair Color and Length: Red hair up in a bun
    Smoking Status: Smoker but not in the room
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: She looked just like her pictures in her profile
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Vivian is a very sweet gal with a down to earth attitude. She was very accomidating and a pleasure to be with. If I had more time i could have easily spent a couple of hours with her.
    She can hold a conversation and put you at ease during your visit. Make sure you get screened so you can get with this firecracker!

[HIDE]So I saw Vivian's ad in the forum and immediately wanted to get a hold of this fire cracker. I read most of the reviews that said she was a BBW and had gotten fat. To each their own on the definition of a BBW. She does have a gut from having a baby but nothing distracting from the rest of her body. More of a mom body.
    Only got to spend .5 hour with her because of work but glad I spent my lunch break with her. Started off texting her and then PMed through P411 for screening.
    Her incall was located in a 2 Star hotel in an okay area of Plano. Its close to the highway and felt okay parking my car.
    Met her outside after I told her I was in the parking lot, she had been smoking. Very cute when I first saw her and looked like her profile. We chatted on the way up to her room and had a good conversation.
    After getting to the room, we got naked a started play time. We briefly kissed like old high school kids. I laued back and she knew what I wanted. Just like some of her reviews, she had some amazing suction and just the right amount of wetness. She sucked from the side so I could finger her and rub on her ass. She loved the combination.
    The it was time to suit up and she hopped on top of me and rode me like a wild cow girl! I had to stop her once because she would have made quick work of me. So she laid on top of me making out for a few minutes then slipped me in her again to finish me.
    She cleaned me up and I was on my way out.
    Last edited by Kino34; 05-02-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Didn't finish the record of my encounter

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Where can I find her other reviews, I have only found yours so far.