Verified Hobbyist BCD

Date: Last week in March
    Provider: SensualCheri
    Phone or Pager: She will provide
    Email Address: sensualcheri@gmail.com
    City: Austin, Texas, Area: NW Austin
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Lots of DFK, Lots of DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions, conversation, good company
    Session Length: A non-rushed hour
    Fee: $$, Total Paid: $$ (ASPD/Home2 special)
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark, past her shoulders, Age: 25, Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural, Smoking Status: Non-smoker as far as I could tell
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
    Provider`s Face and Body: As described on her site and P411... approx 5'7 125, brown eyes, pretty face, perky b's, nice hips, plump ass, and a fresh/shaved pussy
    Provider's Attitude. Very easy going, ready to take care of me and for me to take care of her

Comments:

TCB: I emailed Cheri a while back to get the screening taken care of, so there would be no hold-ups to set the appointment. All it took was a phone call to find out availability and that was that

Incall location: Nice apartment incall in NW Austin

BCD: I was met at the door with her wearing black matching bra and panties. She immediately grabbed me and kissed me, and it was a whirlwind from there.....

To sum it up quickly, we had a lot of DFK, I was in the mood for DATY so I dove in. She warned me that it would take a lil while for her first bell, but then after that they would come a lot easier. She was totally correct. She probably rung 4 bells before I covered up. In between bells, she gave an enthusiastic BBBJ with just the right amount of moistness, pace, eye contact, and attention to balls. Once covered, I stared on top and got her another bell. Then she got on top, and there was another bell. From there we did a lil doggy, which was nice b/c while bending over, Cheri reached behind and was massaging my balls, which was a nice touch. I finished with her on her side, and I think I got one last bell.

After that, we talked, I took a shower, and I was on my way

Conclusion: Cheri is a solid choice. She is sexy, give great service and $$ is not a bad price....
    Do you recommend this provider? Yes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar