Thread: New to houston mixed german ebony new to houston pse ready to play review specials

Registered Female (Not Verified) Rolex Diamonds's Avatar

New to houston mixed german ebony new to houston pse ready to play review specials

Hello Gentlemen ITS Rolex Diamonds , I’m new doin review specials all week also I’m trying to get verified
    The kind of experience I offer is far beyond what I like to think of as “ordinary” it’s for all of you who want or expect the finer things in life. Let me take you into my hands and show you what my way of pampering is all about. Your pleasure is my priority.You won’t regret it!

(((FACETIME VERIFICATION AVAILABLE TO PROVE ITS ME)))
    PSE
    Full GFE
    CIM
    Bbbj
    Daty
    Msog
    Golden shower
    RIMMING
    all the above including in your visit NO RUSH I take my time to pamper
    Outcall only until I get 3 reviews then I’ll start allowing guys to come to my private upscale location
    So don’t miss out on my review specials
    150 hh
    250 fh
    350 2 hr’s
    400 3 hr’s
    Overnights 1500
    832-512-9068 call or text
    To be more discreet you can also email me @ bemtleymillions.com@gmail.com
    Last edited by Rolex Diamonds; 05-20-2019 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Erase a photo
    Rolex & Diamonds

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry of H2, Rolex!

You may also post ONE introduction in the Houston Welcome Wagon focused on a local target audience of amorous admirers, and there are instructional "stickies" at the top of the WW there that will help you get acquainted with the site's rules and procedures.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-20-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 babe. You look fantastic!!! Nice menu.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Welcome
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH