Thread: your Latin lover is in odessa. I am visiting Odessa and surrounding areas;) Dont miss

Verified Companion Companion PuertoRican goddess's Avatar

Talking your Latin lover is in odessa. I am visiting Odessa and surrounding areas;) Dont miss

My sensual, unrushed visits will take you out of this world.

I truly enjoy meeting new people and making connections, so I love my job. Spending time with me will truly be a treat for us both!

My time is precious, and so I prefer to only spend it with those who know how to treat a lady of my caliber.

I am the ultimate experience. 36DD with a petite playmate body, my exotic side is hidden by my sweet, adorable personality. You will experience genuine affection, intense passion, and complete satisfaction. I Promise my skills will exceed your expectations! I'm the Perfect Companion, a Petite Puerto Rican who loves meeting new people.

SCREENING PROCESS IS REQUIRED NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

🌼🌼➳
    Puerto Rican goddess 🌼🌼❡⍥ℝ❡ⅇ⍥⋓𖥡 Latina new to texas! 🌼➳❥🌼 🌼🌼➳
    Private message me for any surrounding location, I love to travel.

I am a lovely Puerto Rican Goddess who enjoys pampering and pleasing!

I cater to respectful high class gentlemen who enjoy absolute pleasure and relaxation.. I am very exxxperienced & savvy in the art of roleplay, sensual domination & most fetishes. Please don't hesitate to inquire regarding any of your unique interests

If I have intrigued you, which I certainly hope that I have, please take a few moments to private message me for further details about requesting to meet & share some quality time getting to know one another. Until we meet.....

Affectionately Yours,
    Jaida, Your Puerto Rican Goddess

Please PM me for verification, then I will send you my phone number!
    Also included the city you are located in on the title of message when sending me a private message!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to OH2 and West Texas PRG.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE