Thread: Rare Diamond

Hey guys, cant figure out how to start a new review like on ASPD so i guess i will just add a little something about Diamond at Sun Island Spa. There is not much i can say that haven't been said about her. First of all she is gorgeous. Second, I just wanted to add a couple of activities that i had with her today that i have not seen anyone post. (YMMV though) TS, BBBJ, TUMA, Mish, Mish with FUMA,, Doggie with FUHA, CG, CIM (she was hesitant but obliged, I thought that was weird since other post said the she offered CIM but no takers?!) Third, I had to turn down 2 other girls before she would see me. The first girl told me that Diamond was on her period. I told her i would come back another time then. She told me to hold on and she will get another girl. The other girl that i saw had a dark tan with a tat on mid back with huge rack does not do BBBJ but she was nice looking. I would have taken her but she only offers CBJ. All in all i am glad i held out for Diamond.She told me that she is the manager so she wants to girls that works on commission to make some money. Diamond told me that the first girl i saw that was chinese did BBBJ to but she was not not as slim a Diamond.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sirgonzo @ Apr 1 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey guys, cant figure out how to start a new review like on ASPD so i guess i will just add a little something about Diamond at Sun Island Spa. There is not much i can say that haven&#39;t been said about her. First of all she is gorgeous. Second, I just wanted to add a couple of activities that i had with her today that i have not seen anyone post. (YMMV though) TS, BBBJ, TUMA, Mish, Mish with FUMA,, Doggie with FUHA, CG, CIM (she was hesitant but obliged, I thought that was weird since other post said the she offered CIM but no takers?!) Third, I had to turn down 2 other girls before she would see me. The first girl told me that Diamond was on her period. I told her i would come back another time then. She told me to hold on and she will get another girl. The other girl that i saw had a dark tan with a tat on mid back with huge rack does not do BBBJ but she was nice looking. I would have taken her but she only offers CBJ. All in all i am glad i held out for Diamond.She told me that she is the manager so she wants to girls that works on commission to make some money. Diamond told me that the first girl i saw that was chinese did BBBJ to but she was not not as slim a Diamond.[/b]

Sirgonzo,

You are correct about Diamond on all counts. She is the mamasan and will trot out all her girls which are on the standard amp rotation of about 10 days before offering herself. She will however see folks if you request her specifically ;)

I could not stand all the talk about Diamond so I went last night to give her a try. I was lucky because I was met at the door by Diamond without even asking. Diamond has a great little teen body that looks great in a bikini. Went for a table shower and as expected was given a little pre-view BBBJ before moving back to the other room. Diamond is as sweet as they come, a true Chineese woman who enjoys serving a man. Back in the room, I received a pretty good back rub. After the flip, I got a great BBBJ with lots of TB. I usally dont get off with a BJ, but I had to stop her before I poped. I was able to try mish and k-9, but could not last long cuz she is very tight. We ended up O&#39;ing together witch was great. The only draw back for me was that she had a full bush. Before I could get dressed Summer walked in the room and introduced herself with a little tug. Summer was not working and was just visiting Diamond, she said she was on vacation. I did not see Summer in a bikini, but she looked good from what I could see and feel from our little embrace. Both Diamond and Summer have great attitudes and I will be back soon.

You guys really think we are going to tell everything we know in here? smiles

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Apr 2 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You guys really think we are going to tell everything we know in here? smiles[/b]
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

I visit one time before. I don&#39;t like :angry: their style.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Apr 2 2009, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    One if by land...two if by sea...
    Thar she blows..
    All hands on deck...
    rbj
    I wonder...are there any more ways to call out to ALL that things need to be heard??

MENSA MENSA MENSA....
    A great new place to contact friends!!

I don&#39;t think there is anyone here on this board that tells all. First of all....I doubt anyone would want to hear it all anyways

Verified Hobbyist BCD fire engine red's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Apr 7 2009, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I don&#39;t think there is anyone here on this board that tells all. First of all....I doubt anyone would want to hear it all anyways[/b]

yeap!

Angry

:angry: :angry: :angry:

You guys holding out?

Do tell!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: