Thread: Bachelor party-advice

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Bachelor party-advice

Hey guys! Seeking advice for some chill party chicks any recommendations? Also seeking a strip club good vip with stripper extras! Any intel would be great!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    I need younger friends: all of mine are past the age of bachelor parties, and I don’t foresee being invited to any, anytime soon! Consider yourself lucky and on notice: you have fewer than many left in your own life.

In my experience, girls from the ****** board are unreliable as stripper-tainment. If they were good at being strippers, they’d do that instead. Likewise, I have had less than stellar luck trying to recruit an extras-friendly poker dealer from these boards as well. Your luck may be better than mine, but I think you’ll find going the stripper-service route is better from a meeting-expectations standpoint.

That being said, the girls in the stripper-service ads you are requesting (and will be promised), will not be the girls that show up at your door. The stripper-service girls will do extras, but at an exorbitant price, compared to what you will find here. For example, the last stripper service I used brought two girls to my house, had quoted me $500 for a two-girl, toy show, but when they arrived, they wanted $1000, despite having been clear on this point with the booker. They were hot as fuck, and we had the money between us, but they were supposed to be two, specific girls, who supposedly worked together often, and we’re going to do a double-ended dildo maneuver, but they were not the girls, had not worked together before, and did not have the required implement. We sent them packing on principle.

There’s nothing wrong with going the strip club route, as it is designed for the group experience, And each person can choose their level of involvement. I haven’t been to a strip club in Austin, in some time, so I am a worthless in advising on a particular one.

There is a fourth option, which incorporates aspects of the others: it is going to the strip club, but using it like foreplay, afterwords going to an asian massage parlor and getting a rub and tug, or outright fucking. Between the two, you’ll have a more budget friendly and reliable experience.

The best advice I can give is to have two bachelor parties. One that the girlfriends and the secondary friends/acquaintances know about, and the top-secret, real one, for your hardcore bros.

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Me lol
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Take a drive to Fredericksburg and have it there. I was there last weekend and saw no less than 12 chick wedding groups. No doubt they are looking to get down and dirty like the bachelor groups. Just hope you don’t run into the prospective bridal group there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Go for a quad!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Man, given the lack of response and how quickly this thread faded away, I feel like I was the wet blanket! Did you come up with any new ideas, or any offers from our community?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbreeAustin View Post
    Me lol
    Ambree Austin would be an excellent choice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can you imagine being younger and having Ambree at your Bachelor party. I probably would not be married. LOL,

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Ambree Austin and her pals without a doubt!!!!!!
    Just do it, you wont regret it!
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    If AA Volunteered it is a win....because you know her services-her reputation-her sheer eroticness-is what she is all about and brings to the session-so at a bachelor party-it would be amaze-balls

Registered Female (Not Verified) stardust's Avatar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Skyler Reign
    https://form.jotform.com/TexasReign/Skyler
    TexasReign@protonmail.com
    Reviews Appreciated
    Feel free to text 5125228622
    4001h 55090m 7002h +50/OC