Area: Emerald @the Neon Thai castle
Appointment Type: incall
Provider Category: Spa
Activities: hj, cbj, mpcfs, daty , digits, lfk
Session Length: 30
Fee: .4
Total Paid: $+.4
Upselling or tipping issues?: no
Was the Description you were given accurate?
Hair Color and Length: black , a little longer than medium
Race: Thai
Perfume/Fragrance: She smelled good but the place smelled of spicy thai food.
Smoking Status: unknown
Where did you hear about this provider? asked for a line up
Provider's Face and Body: face 6 or 7 , body in clothes a 7 small on top with a round booty. body out of clothes , 4or 5. b cup with a big booty. I wanted a natural girl but this was almost too much. she appeared to have signs of giving birth not too long ago , whole body had that deflated look. breasts were hit the worst saggy, large ass qualifies as a booty. Tummy not too noticeable next to the other distractions , Had a tattoo some where.
Provider's Attitude: very friendly
Comments:
I will try and make this short so I don't have to linger on the not so hot trip .
I started by going by Blue star looking for a girl named Angel who other than the fake boobies was an absolute, well, Angel . not there, and unlike last time where there were a flock of girls to choose from this time there were only two C grade girls . so much for a Tuesday night.
Out I went and into passion. I really wanted a natural girl ,. real boobies , no face surgery lips or otherwise. I asked for al ine up and the girl I saw with the natural set was Vanessa. Cute in the face, small on top and bigger than average round on the bottom. Sold!
We started with a table shower. Not very thorough but effective enough. No scrub here. I did take that opportunity to show her I was there for the right reason with a wandering hand.
She took me from the table room to the sauna. Other girls I have seen there do the same thing.
They leave you in there for a couple of minutes then come in there and get really flirty. For you rooks this is the invitation you are looking for.
Once I made it abundantly clear my intentions she asked how much I was willing to lay out. I told her the amount (standard amp fare) and she then took me to the room .
In the room she offered a rub down but I declined wanting to get right too it.

We both disrobed and she started with nude hugging and some hand tugging . then went to a cbj. I had her lay on the table and I tried a little daty, not the prettiest one I have seen but she was fresh . I unloaded during mpcfs which for the last two minutes felt reaaaalllly good. So good I actually pulled out to make sure the condom was still on and intact. A - OK
The clean up was minimal .

Overall it was better than some trips I have had but the pregnancy effects were a major turn off for me. I may be done forever in thai- land, I need to find another Ary- like KOREAN atf. Petite , natural and a total fuck machine set to high! BTW before the suggestions start rolling in , NATURAL is a must.

Recommendation: not for me , maybe for some one else.