So Shine Da Great is always looking for ways to improve hence I realized my toxic masculinity and was apalled at my behavior. I decided to fork over some hard earned manservant pay and enlist the help of a seasoned etiquette advisor who took me through the drill of turning into a proper gentleman. No more two paws on the dinner table, chicken grease on the fingers or face or complete loss at the proper cutlery to use on certain foods. I even learned how to artfully tuck in my bib when eating lobsters or how a refined gentleman eats crawfish. On my romantic excursions with providers, I've been careful to also bring a simple gift along as a token of my appreciation as well as how to properly take care of a woman's needs in the budoir as well as getting my needs met, but hers always comes first. Hence I'm a foot lover I always give a nice foot massage first as well as compliment my hourly companion every step of the way. What I'm seeking now is for any other advice from the ladies here or even other gents of things that ladies like during a session or what guys use that works to highten the experience for the ladies. Thank you. Ciao. . .