Thread: Southwest AMPs

Out of curiosity I tried several of the AMPs in the Galeria area. These were 7129 Guessner and 9777 Harwin. At the first was Anna and the second Nessa. Forgive me for not including the phone number and all the fine details in this review. At both places full service is out of the question. A hand job is all that you can count on. YMMV on the massage as well. I would not recommend either place. In fact, I am considering not trying any new places in this area. The people here report that AMPS on 1960 produce better results. There is on place. VIP on Ranchester not far from Bellaire road. There is one lady there that will give a CBJ. However, she isn't appealing in looks. I remember the days when if a provider in a spa did not provide full service, she didn't have a job. If the spa didn't do it, they had no customers. For now, I'd say stay away from AMPs in the Galleria area. BTW, I have tried several times. This isn't a matter of them being careful. Maybe, if you are young and good looking you will get a better result. I found places in the advertisement section of the Houston Press. You can look at it via the Internet. I hope this information is valuable.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Recently. I have been frequenting Paradise Spa off Chimney Rock. I have only been there
    three times but each time I gotten what I went there for (certainly more than what you mentioned).

There is another AMP across the street from Paradise that I want to try next time I am in town.

TJ ;)

Did you happen to see Sara at Paradise?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    No, I didn't see Sara.

Should I?

TJ ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Epicurus @ Apr 1 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Recently. I have been frequenting Paradise Spa off Chimney Rock. I have only been there
    three times but each time I gotten what I went there for (certainly more than what you mentioned).

There is another AMP across the street from Paradise that I want to try next time I am in town.

TJ ;)
    [/b]
    I think I know which spa you mean but it isn&#39;t on Chimney Rock. It is on Star Lane. If there is one on Chimney Rock could you please PM me the location. I&#39;m willing to try it to test the theory that it may be something about me that inhibits the lack of service. Since I hobbied for many years, I know my problem isn&#39;t cleanliness or rudeness or my treatment of the ladies. It may have something to do with my age. I could understand if a lady in her 20s felt uncomfortable doing certain things with a much older man. I also have a personal rule that if the lady says NO it means exactly that. I&#39;ve never understood the gentlemen that used eccesive force when they were planning on putting something important where a lady had the tool for breaking meat in to smaller pieces. I&#39;ve been lucky to be with some great ladies. If my attitude were failing I don&#39;t think that would have happened.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heinz5710 @ Apr 3 2009, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I think I know which spa you mean but it isn&#39;t on Chimney Rock. It is on Star Lane. If there is one on Chimney Rock could you please PM me the location. I&#39;m willing to try it to test the theory that it may be something about me that inhibits the lack of service. Since I hobbied for many years, I know my problem isn&#39;t cleanliness or rudeness or my treatment of the ladies. It may have something to do with my age. I could understand if a lady in her 20s felt uncomfortable doing certain things with a much older man. I also have a personal rule that if the lady says NO it means exactly that. I&#39;ve never understood the gentlemen that used eccesive force when they were planning on putting something important where a lady had the tool for breaking meat in to smaller pieces. I&#39;ve been lucky to be with some great ladies.[/b]
    I also noted your review of Linda in which you gave an exact location. I believe I have been in the location before. I don&#39;t remember a great experience. Maybe, after getting a good look at Linda, I wasn&#39;t quite ready to accept just anything. The only time I went across the street all the ladies were "busy." Maybe I look like LE these days who knows.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heinz5710 @ Apr 3 2009, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I also noted your review of Linda in which you gave an exact location. I believe I have been in the location before. I don&#39;t remember a great experience. Maybe, after getting a good look at Linda, I wasn&#39;t quite ready to accept just anything. The only time I went across the street all the ladies were "busy." Maybe I look like LE these days who knows.[/b]
    Just to torture myself I went to two more places. Medical Center Spa on Sunset is a vacant building. There was an Oriental guy working on the outside and he seemed embarrassed when I asked him if it was the correct address. I guess he knew what I was looking for. I went to another place on Rice Ave. It was located in an office building and clearly unmarked. (Suite 205). A lady named Tina answered the door and she was wearing blue jeans which never came off during the session. The SW part of town used to be an area crawling with full service places. Either for safety or the fact that they think they will get repeat buisness with reduced service, the AMPs in this part of town are a waste. I suspect that places outside the city limits are a better use of funds. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heinz5710 @ Apr 7 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just to torture myself I went to two more places. Medical Center Spa on Sunset is a vacant building. There was an Oriental guy working on the outside and he seemed embarrassed when I asked him if it was the correct address. I guess he knew what I was looking for. I went to another place on Rice Ave. It was located in an office building and clearly unmarked. (Suite 205). A lady named Tina answered the door and she was wearing blue jeans which never came off during the session. The SW part of town used to be an area crawling with full service places. Either for safety or the fact that they think they will get repeat buisness with reduced service, the AMPs in this part of town are a waste. I suspect that places outside the city limits are a better use of funds. :([/b]
    I found 2401 Sunset. It is really located on Morningside. It is a stairway leading to two or three rooms one per floor. Service was still poor. This spa was definitely full service at one time. Either it is me or things have changed considerably.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sean Jacobs's Avatar
    Heinze - just so you won&#39;t have to reply to yourself anymore, what is the name of the place on Rice, suite 205? It&#39;s over the art gallery and bakery/restaurant, right? I can&#39;t find a number and the door is locked. I used to get a rub and a tug from a young girl there.

Inactive Member xx-diggitydog88's Avatar
    The one on Rice is called Holistic...something or other. Yes, it is located above the art gallery and bakery/restaurant. After I posted a review of this AMP, someone mentioned that there is an open door over by the Houston Press stands (the other side from the restaurant). If you search BP Rub Downs for "Rice," you will likely get one of their adverts with the phone number.

The AMP on Sunset is called Asian Villa, I think. The Medical Center Spa is located on St. Agnes.

I hope this helps.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sean Jacobs's Avatar
    Diggity - Tak! - The one on Suset is Massage Villa and it is OK. I have been there twice and have never reviewed it as it is not that great and I am lazy. Rub and tug from homley Asian girls that I would not care to see naked. Holistic had a pretty gal, good technique but a brightly lit room - close to where I get a haircut and a Thai buffet for lunch. Makes for a nice day but not terribly erotic experience. Has anyone been to Awesome Spa
    on Times - up a winding outdoor staircase over the classical music bar called Ovations? If you want a discreet place, this ain&#39;t it. They might as well put a spot light on you and shoot off a cannon while you make your ascent in full view of the Rice Village yuppies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sean Jacobs @ Apr 13 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Heinze - just so you won&#39;t have to reply to yourself anymore, what is the name of the place on Rice, suite 205? It&#39;s over the art gallery and bakery/restaurant, right? I can&#39;t find a number and the door is locked. I used to get a rub and a tug from a young girl there.[/b]
    I&#39;m not sure what the name is but the address is 3303 Rice #205. The door was not marked and they are definitely not on the directory. If you knock on the door and they aren&#39;t busy someone will answer. You can find the ad for them in the Houston Press online. Once you get to the point where you are viewing the ads, find one that says "view web site". If you click on that, you get adds for every AMP in the city. I post to myself to provide info for the members here. If you don&#39;t mind "rub and tug" the city is swarming with places in any part of town. If you want more, you need to be reasonably attractive, clean looking and be in the northern part of town. I&#39;m sure that if you are well screened some of the independents might make room for you on short notice. Most do not. When I was hobbying frequently, I remember ladies telling me that they would get calls in the middle of the night from drunk horny gents expecting service. I think most of us have better mannors. Right now, retirement seems to be my best choice. This is especially true without ASPD.