Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gents a few questions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandii_Kane View Post
    1. What are some of your #1 to do's with a provider?

2. When checking a new provider out what are your dealbreakers and what makes you say "I'm booking her!"?

3. This wont apply to everyone but what are some of your fetishes/activities you're into?

Sorry if I'm asking too much just curious is all ��
    1. I love DATY, and 69

2. I do not like fake tits or heavy makeup. I actually enjoy when a woman wears no makeup or perfume. If I know she has long labia, a big clit, is a squirter, or has large nipples or areolas that is a huge turn on. Fake tits ruins it for me and i don't think I will ever book a lady with plastic surgery of any kind. Attitude goes a long way as well. I am laid back and prefer a lady that is laid back and fun to be around.

3. I really enjoy a woman that is loose. If she has large toys to use on herself before hand that is a plus and a major turn on to watch. I also like it when I have an appointment right after another guy, and hearing about all the other men. Also trashy slutty dressing women are a huge turn on.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Watching a beautiful woman scat

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    1...BBBJand DATY....DATO a plus...2 deal breaker hmmmmbad reviews..poor communications....3....nice pics (especially of feet legs ass)4 fetishes lol foot fetish....stockings heels etc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4