No, you are not alone. A lot of men like to hear stories. When I got in the business I was surprised at how many gentlemen actually want to hear about our experiences. At first, I was a little shy about it but after requests kept coming I told my stories with delight. I might have embellished a little too if I could tell the gentleman was getting excited. I love trading stories if I am asked. But I do not volunteer.
Guys - love hearing your viewpoints. Very interesting!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexecutive View Post
Mine isn’t so much activities as it is personality. Must be friendly, pleasant, and passionate. I hate the ones that make it seem like a business transaction. I understand it isn’t a real relationship, but at least make it seem like it is enjoyable for you. I have walked out on a couple of girls that were just going through the motions. Promiscuous women turn me in so if I can see you are enjoying yourselves, it makes it so much better. I also understand you can’t always been on point, so if you aren’t feeling it that day, be honest and don’t agree to an appointment.

Btw. Am I the only guy that likes heard about experiences with other guys from the ladies? I love to hear her tell about how many clients she has seen or the naughty things she has done. Turns me on.