Quote Originally Posted by Kandii_Kane View Post
1. What are some of your #1 to do's with a provider?

2. When checking a new provider out what are your dealbreakers and what makes you say "I'm booking her!"?

3. This wont apply to everyone but what are some of your fetishes/activities you're into?

Sorry if I'm asking too much just curious is all 😁
1. I like someone who is willing to discuss likes and dislikes and not say "what ever you want". I like to experiment and find boundries and sometimes edge past them slowly. I like interaction basically.

2. Something different for me is I am not a GFE guy. I prefer lust over passion if that makes sense. I like doggie, butt play and hate standard missionary. I want it to feel more like we met in a bar and are knocking it out in the alley cause we couldn't help oursleves. (this does not mean 1/2 hour or QV appointments, still enjoy time). The most important I am booking her is communication before hand. Lets get on the same page so we can enjoy our time the most.

3. Recently I have been in search of the alpha woman experience. This is not BDSM or humiliation, just the I want sex and you are the lucky guy. Not sure if that is a fetish but it is hard to find.