Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
But it seems like most just don't deal with ALL OF THEM, not just the younger ones. I do admit there are some that make that distinction and will post "NO AA UNDER 30" or something similar. But what do you expect from 20 something year olds in the hobby game?.....Like I said in my earlier thread "ridiculous reasons."
Really no point in the back and forth, that statement is so full of holes lol. Multiple layers of verification and somehow the vast majority of bad clients that make it through are AA??? Nah, it's just easier to put no AA and as you said, add some ridiculous reason, than to flat out state I have racial bias and/or stereotypes that I can overcome therefore I don't see AA.

American Slavery, segregation, Jim crow, over policing and profiling by cops, and abundance of mass killings primarily by white men, nazi Germany, European colonization of Africa, the destruction of Native American culture and force takeover of their land, Apartheid; literal facts of history but call all white people dangerous racist nooooo

Handful of younger clients acting up, all blacks are dangerous; yup that should be fine.

Lemme stop before I get banned tho, mb for the thread hijack, I'm out.